My take on drifting... Pics from 6/18 at LVD

Those are 25 of the 450 or so pics I kept. I only scaled the pics down in size, otherwise they’re exactly how I took them.
Canon EOS7D w/ 70-200mm f/2.8L IS

EDIT: If you were there drifting, let me know which car you have and I’ll upload some of the photos of it/you that I took.

Oh man #13 is when Sam was tearing through that chassis harness! :rofl
http://kloptech.com/hosting/DH/LVD-6-19-10/040w.jpg

LOL, I love #20 w/ Fizzle’s “respect my authoritay” look.

#8 is so much win. An awesome shot of my favorite car, being used as it was intended. I can’t wait until I have something with RWD to get into this.

Was a very fun time out there. Nice pics, Cossey!

God my car looks awful, I need to do something about that lol.

please tell me someone got a shot of geoff chugging his beer through his helmet while i was coming out of the last turn :rofl

what are ya gonna do ? the guardrail slide mod :lol

honestly that might make it look better.

idk i need some paint and new tires.

i saw him drinking something, didn’t know it was beer, fantastic.

Holy shit the same thing happened to me from hard braking. Like 30 wires had to be soldered back together :rofl

Sam “soldered” them on the spot :shifty

pix look sick,that mr2 is fucking AWESOME!!!

I was going to point out that the one pic was me shredding those wires…ugghhh what a pain in the ass lol. Had to tape every single one of them individually.

Nice pics cossey

That was maybe one of five times where the car was sideways. Otherwise, it was just plowing into every turn. Understeer FTL.

Also, I don’t think M5s were made for drifting lol.

Nah he just need practice, that thing would drift like a boss.

By “being used as intended” I am referring to generally beating on it. Although I would think it should at least be able to do okay, since rwd + V8 power + limited slip diff should make drifting at least possible. I still love the car, I’ve wanted one since I was 13.

However, you are more likely to see me attempting to drift a volvo 740 turbo, since I’ve been keeping an eye on the going prices for those for a future build.

do it.

this pic makes me LOL so hard IDK why :rofl

^^^it reminds me of lightning mcqueen from cars lol