Finally got some decent pictures of the SC

Took these yeasterday at an undisclosed abandoned Waste management facility.

Not all of those tire marks are mine. So were there before i got there.

Looks good man. So you going to be at the next drift event?

AHh turn the fucking ISO down :hug

When the competition gives you a concussion, come see me Mike The Russian !

Pic #1 is money

Man if I were you Ron, I’d slide it around a little bit in that parking lot. See what it can do.

I like it but I need to ask; what in gods name is up with all those god awful die-cut stickers?

Not all of those tire marks are mine

:hug

:sHa_dielaughing:

The awful die cut stickers are just fun. Lots of them are just fun, stickers of friends drift teams or blogs, A few are tributes to people who passed away.

stickers are always fun. i have an obsession with them, but i think i’m gonna wait till my car is actually modified to put them on.

car looks really good

I agree they’re fun. I took most of mine off though going for a cleaner look. Some dupes or ones I just never used:

Love the wheels on the SC btw.

The ISO is perfectly fine where it is. Not high enough to warrant your response, and I’m viewing on a 22" 1080p monitor.

Ill admit that the pics did look better as the 32 Bit/channel tiffs iorignally had them as but for just putting them on the interwebs I bumped them down to 16 bit/channel and made them jpgs. We also all know that something gets lost in translation with photobucket but its super easy to use and I get unlimited bandwidth and uploads so who cares

not crazy about “maadjdmtytebodykitmodzyodudebroman’s” but i love your car, even the wheels arent massive gangsta ass hellaflush BS i wouldnt change a thing on the car

nah my rear wheels are flush, I’m not a fan of super huge insane poke, just flushness

Although if I wasnt running as much camber as i do in the rear my wheels would poke out about an inch

you know what i mean, your rims/tires actually look on the small side, compared to what youd normally see on a car of that size with a body kit but thats one of the things i like about it for some reason

well my wheel size it was used to be tastefull. I just 2010 where suddenly eveyone thinks its cool to make their car llok like a cartoon matchbox car.

I would like to do a 19" wheel in the rear but that is as big as i will ever go

2010, the year of mad poke!

my car look’s like a cartoon matchbox car.