GOD I FUCKING HATE PRO DRIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys I wanted to post this here and get some opinions. make sure im just not being an over picky douchebag cause its ruining the chassi i love with all my heart. This is a post directly from my blog.

You can visit the blog post here Son I am disappoint – SRS BZNS

Ok I am not one to be disrespectful especially to anyone who has put as much hard work and time into a car as Alex at battle version has but in this case i need to voice my opinion.

I am horribly disappointed at where this car went. When I heard someone was doing a serious US SC300 for pro drifting I was excited. As it came together I was like cool this car has so much potential. Then the corner cutting started. Yes Im not one to talk but I also dont have a budget to build a drift car. I have also had my SC400 for so long; when I bought it people didn’t know WTF it was.

This car is just like the real life incarnation of the word “BRO”. I feel like the exhaust tone is just going to be some tan grease haird popped collar dude sitting on the trunk lid screamming BROOOOOO!.

I love the flowers. So cool and original. I loved them on Alex’s helmet. Keep the flowers dude apply to the entire car. The flames are just fucking gay. Flames in general are just fucking gay. Old dudes going through their midlife crisis get flames cause their dick no longer gets hard. Not to mention the fact that these flames look like they were drawn by a retarded 4 yearold while it was having a seizure and being shaken by its white trash, no job having, drunk of a father, wearing a grease stained wife beater and dirty boxers. Come on it ruins the car.

Another thing is the vertex knock off kit. Its played out (I am aware i have a vertex knock off kit, I however have had mine for over 2 years now). There are tons of other kits out there. The Target knock off kit is the same price and would have been soo much cooler here. Its cool you have carbon fiber trunk, hood and doors but you dont have a honda civic and this is not 2002. PAINT THEM. If your not going to run the side marker light fill the damn holes in the bumper or vinyl over them or something. It looks shitty. Get rid of those ugly assed 92-95 tails and get some Kouki tails or even gay altezzas or something. They ruin the entire rear end.

The wheels are nice. I like the wheels. The tires are a little big in the sidewall but i can deal with that.

Mechanically this car is awesome.

jaeger bomb

You cannot blame one bad example against entire pro drifting entity.

For every one bad apple there is a whole tree full of good fruit.

way to post the most PERFECT example of hypocrisy i’ve ever read in my life. FAIL.

How is it hypocrisy?

I’m pretty sure I stated that my car is how it is cause I don’t have a sick build budget. If i was given the budget he was things would be done 1000x differently and better. I have the vertex kit cause 2 years ago there werent 30 different body kits to choose from. It was vertex, autocouture, BN sports, or do luck. Thats it. If you read my blog you would see the design i have set for my car. And it does not involve vertex. Also my car while being loud and attention grabing is also quite clean looking. So please tell me how I am a hypocrit

And I blame pro drifting because there are more bad examples than good example. I can only name 3 cool cars in all of pro drifting

I love pro drifting because you can get paid to beat the shit out of cars :smiley:

IMO a drift car should NOT have the best when it comes to cosmetics. Drift cars get beat and more often than not they wreck in one way or another. Why put a bodykit and $4000 rims on a car that is going to most likely end up ruining them anyway?

I do agree with you on the flames. Flames + car = Gay. Except in the falvis incident. Real Flames + Car = Epic.

Pro drifting does suck.

That being said if given the chance I’d still be a part of it.

But grassroots is so much more fun/interesting.

HAHA

Drifting is not a sport of competition. Its all about looking good and being awesome. To many people get into thinking its a race or your trying to beat someone else. (Thanks to PRO drifitng). When its totally not that at all. REal drifting is about having fun and looking as cool as you can while doing it

Ah, I know practically nothing about the sport at all.

Its his money, he can build it however he wants, when you get the money to build something like that make sure you send him a pic of it so he can critique it the same way you did to his.

x2! and you really can’t try and be legit about hating on someone else’s parts when you have THE EXACT SAME SHIT.

DUMB.:banghead

Agreed!

Dude, you have sparkled interior pieces, and your knocking on this guys car calling him gay?!? :lol Same kit, just because you had it “2yrs ago”(like 2yrs ago was a LONG time ago or something) doesnt make your car any cooler than that one…

im going to start a motorcycle drift team! ill show u :rofl

Did I ever state my car was cooler than that one? NOPE

Did give as much credit as critique? YUP

Did I state it was my Opinion? YES

Do anyo of you three no anything at all about drifting? NO

Do I then care about you ideas in this thread? NO

Do you need to post in this thread? NO

Do you know what I know about? NO

If you dont care, dont make stupid ass thread, which 9/10 of yours are.

I post in this thread b/c youre an attention whore, and thats what you need. Happy?

http://www.goodies4parties.co.za/goodies/images/pot1big.JPG

meet

http://images1.hdpi.com/product_enlarged/hy-c_KP-BlackKettle.jpg

Ugly cars is actually a huge controversey in the whole drifting world right now. There are a number of people interested in drifting here now. It makes for a good discussion.

Grassroots vs. Pro is a huge topic

for anyone who cares read this thread and see where I am coming from as to how many people agree with me

So basically your hating on the car b/c of the outdated kit, shitty paintjob, and CF panels? What if thats what HE likes, and like you he says fuck the haters. What ever happened to individualizism in drifting? Because as I recall, THAT used to be a big thing in drifting, being unique, and making a statement. But what do I know…

the car sucks, any pro drift car should have real aero on it, not fake knock off shit. and there should be at least 2 spare bumpers around at any time. but i don’t agree with the unpainted carbon, i still love the look of carbon, unpainted is cool to me. although i would of personally painted the doors, or done a color that the carbon blends in more too. flames suck too.