GOD I FUCKING HATE PRO DRIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a good looking sc needs to be posted in this thread now, stolen from the zt link:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/jdmdrift/soarer.jpg

I love her:wow car

The flames are actually not his taste. But since the sponsor wanted them he rolled and just said put whatever on. This whole project looks wise has been rushed and just whatevered. If it was my car I would have been more strict with the sponsors and not let them ruin it like they have. Instead of being all whatever theres nothing i can do. You can reach a compromise

if the sponsor is giving me a lot of money ill put a dick on my car. lol.

Exactly…

The problem is that like any pro sport, you try and gain the attention of fans. Do you think a multicolored shitbox does anything for the sport? Or even a single color car that looks a little beat? Flames and gay shit are what bring people that know nothing about the sport to come and watch. I personally don’t like that car either, but, like every discussion about cars goes, it’s opinion.

And in his defense, if a sponsor is gonna pay for shit and allow me to drift for free then the car can be whatever color or design they want.

I paid alot of money into the car himself. His sponsorships werent all that great. Best one i think was volk gave him that set of wheels which are actually used and curbed in a few spots.

I think he paid like $3000 for that paint job and had to get the gay flames with it.

weak sauce

3K for a paintjob aint actually that bad nowdays. Are they painted on, or just decals?

thats the part i dont know

I am going to get flames for my car, purple ones

I can get JCPenny to sponsor you if you get a huge vinyl picture of your avatar on your hood :lol

THAT WOULD BE SICK!!!

work your model magic :wink:

personally, id do the whole car in just the paint and no flames or flowers

knowing Alex and Battleversion, I bet that car’s footwork is fucking ridiculous.

I agree its ugly, but most competition drift cars are imo.

I just want BV to start making ncrca’s for 86s again…

:facepalm

thread should be reversed

Yeah let’s name it GOD I FUCKING HATE SINGH!!!

:lol

… for being away so long :excited

Yeah. Like i said mechanically this car is awesome. Probly close to as awesome as the vertex car. Thats one of the reasons it bothers me so much. Its such a well put together car and then the exterior was just rushed and half assed

When you’re barreling into a banked turn at 85 mph and looking at the inside of the turn through the A pillar, and nothing else about the way the car is built is limiting your control of it- What’s the difference?

(yawn)

i agree with both sides. and i would def take the vertex car over any pro car from then and now.

Well after pages on pages of people bashing him on ZT and CL he is redoing the exterior.

Going to go with a flower theme. Could be cool we’ll have to see