NAACP Finally speaks out regarding Michael Vick.

My comments were not written in order to portray that anyone can do anything they want to. It was more based on the fact that everyone in this country in completely engulfed in a somewhat minor illegal act. One thing you say is that since it’s against the law he should be charged. Have you ever stopped and thought that a law was bullshit? How many laws where created by self righteous pretentious assholes? In some states it’s illegal to have anal sex, if your girl offered would you stop and say “Awh shit babe that’s against the law”? Every go over the speed limit? If you were prosecuted every time you did how long would you have your license? I know mine wouldn’t last one hour. Maybe if our country took some incentive to stop deaths around the world, as newman brought up, rather then spend what (maybe millions on this vic coverage) the rest of the world may not want to blow us up. Sometimes I think that the world is a joke, then I stop and realize everyone is completely serious, and I contemplate what would happen if people actually had to think on their own. 75% of society would instantly died/collapse. (That’s a fact)

Let’s take a look at it this was. Your living in a 3rd world country, 12 years old, and your entire family has been murdered. Your country desperately asks for help from anyone out there to stop this insane act of cruelty. You go on living though, because if you don’t you die. At the age of 16 you get your hands on a radio. You hear news coming from American, maybe they will be coming to help you! Instead you hear how they invest their money on a football player who was mistreating some dogs. America can’t come help you though because it would cost far too much money and too many lives. Later in life you see a bulbous obese American on TV eating a steak, chicken wings and pizza, crying about how people hurt animals. (Ironic that he is eating lots a good expensive food, as you ponder where you can find some grubs to eat for dinner.) Fuck I’d want to blow that shit up too.

But I’m a crazy, far from perfect, hypocritical individual with twisted thoughts of reality.
:redface: