My thursday night project...IS ALIVE!! updated with vid/pics

ITS ALIVE!!! spent the better part of the night working on this after josh was nice enough to let me leave the mall early. finally just took it for a spin, idle is really low, ill adjust it tomorrow and theres alot of oil comming for one of the side covers, maybe i didnt tighten it enough or its just a bad gasket, will find out tomorrow in the daylight. i will also have some better pictures, maybe even a sound clip, it sounds so awesome!

thank god, hopefully it just needs minor tweaks to be perfect.

Almost everything is all set now, just few things im waiting for in the mail, but as far as im concerned, its done!

:tup: looks great. i do love this style of motorcycle…
i should probably convince my dad to restore his old '76 750-four track bike and make it streetable… mmmm motivation…

edit: i see the picture that is supposed to be the video…but it’s not a link? i wanna hear this run :slight_smile:

Fixed!

:tup: awesome.

the video doesnt even do it justice, its just a bike you have to see in person. a few members can vouch for that, they saw and rode it today. just kind of sucks that i will probably have to stick it back in the basement until the rain clears on friday.

finally we can go ride now

oh and i got caught in the damn rain again tonight

the bike looks awesome.

and myself, woody, and eviljay got caught in that rain tonight. not a good look.

i rode this today, my cell phone does not thank you, as it flew out of my pocket at 55 mph. surprisingly, it still works fine and just needs a faceplate. anyway, get that idle issue fixed and we have to ride.

the day i buy a bike… is the day i make one look just like this.

:hump: