My Trials and Tribulations learing how to reproduce

So, a while back I purchased a buttload of concubines/concubine supplies and a vaccum pump from Lafengas with hopes to become the next mind-blowing father.

OK that’s all I have time for. I hope you enjoyed this parody.

:io:

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Beer?

Someone say beer?

More info on vacuum pump please. Maybe pics in use? :skunk:

A concubine is generally a woman in an ongoing, marriage-like relationship with a man whom she cannot marry for a specific reason. It may be because she is of lower social rank than the man (including slave status) or because the man is already married. Generally, only men of high economic and social status have concubines. Many historical rulers maintained concubines as well as wives.

Historically, concubinage was frequently voluntary (by the woman and/or her family’s arrangement), as it provided a measure of economic security for the woman involved.

Under Roman law, Roman culture under the Empire came to tolerate concubinage so long as the relation was durable and exclusive; for the jurists, concubinage was an honourable de facto situation.[1]

When having no legal status but being recognized, or defined in law, as in ancient China, concubinage was akin, although inferior, to marriage. The children of a concubine were recognized as legal offspring of the father; their inheritance rights may have been inferior to younger children of a marriage, or they may have received a smaller inheritance. Men frequently used concubines to bear heirs when he and his wife were unable to produce sons.

In distinction to such systems, modern Western laws do not acknowledge the legal status of concubines, and recognize only monogamous marriages. Any other relationship does not enjoy legal protection, making the woman essentially a mistress

well you suck in life

concubinage

There’s a word you don’t hear everyday!

Congrats?

if you made another baby already DA FUCK. Mine is older than yours and I am in no hurry.

Side note, as a parent I am screwed. She is 8 months old and stood up on her own today with no support. FML

LOL, A+ parody thread.

Did you get a deal on the concubine supplies as you already have their dancing pole?

Good enough reason for me to start drinking.

My beer thing went off.

I’m settling for lemonade and vodka.