Pre marital sex.

did you bang her?

i mean, basically if you showed her an AMerican $20, that woudl be like the most money she’d ever seen in her life…Prolly could have bought a house for that much there…

:wink:

:rofl:rofl

i feel for ya but dude, nothing is MORE morally correct than GRINDIN ON EVERY PIECE OF PUSSY THAT WALKS THRU THAT DOOR

oh ya and i believe ya about not fuckin till you’re married, ok cool but DONT tell me tat girl in the red doesnt fuck LOL

I’m sure she does. And if I wasn’t Christian and raised the way I was, I’d totally tap that ass. I just can’t do it. Haha. It’s not like I’m immune to the urges. I just do my best to not act on them, because in my religion, it’s better to not act on them until married. Simple as that.

I’m Pentecostal (similar to Baptist) for those wondering.

Anyway…can we get off this subject already? Stop bringing it up in every damn thread lol. It’s old. Some people just don’t have the same opinion about some things. Accept it.

didnt jesus get a whore pregnant though?

nobody cares about what virgins do in other countries

:rofl

my bad haha i wasnt even tryin to go there i just didnt want u to try to make me believe that that bitch was a virgin cuz she def got slut written all over that naughty face

dude forgive me, :banghead but this will be the last time but i just gotta clear this up

this isnt a MANDATORY thing you are going through, its like a “bonus” or a “plus” likean extra cupcake or something if you dont have sex before marriage ?

BRO lemme tell u, on behalf of everyone here, that extra lil buttercup is NOT worth the wait LOL

if its not mandatory then ***** GETTTTERRDONE!

Which one?

The one in the gym definitely takes it in the ass. the one in the red dress will basically do anything you want by looks alone

the red one, after those pics were taken, some unfaithful acts of god taken place for sure !

It’s mandatory (meaning waiting) for the spiritual side of the belief.

If it wasn’t mandatory or was allowed, I’d not be a virgin.

You know I beleive that its religions like yours that are the number one cause of divorce.

I will never marry a chick unless i have slept with her and lived with her for a few years first.

You truly dont know someone until you have lived with them

:shifty

n!cole

Calm down

Don’t get loud.

Fixed (to an extent)

agreed (to an extent)

Is that girl that you met a virgin too?

totally agree, women are fucked up, u need to fuck them alot, live with them night and day, and be around them alot to really come close to having a clue like “ok maybe i can live with this psycho”

marrying a chick u havent had sex with is scary in so many ways, what if u dont like her pussy, then again how would u know if u liked her pussy or not if its the first and last…:eek2