GF owns guy on Acurazine

Dude rants about GF…GF posts on Page 2…I didn’t read much else beyond that…

http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786

:rofl

pwned

I wonder why she even bothered posting this long-winded response on a forum full of people she doesn’t know and never even talked to. And she dumped her husband because he whined on the internet? :rofl

<not married> says it right in the thread.

Oh, so they had illegitimate kids then.
I always assume that if people have kids they are married, old-fashioned I guess.
Either way the whole thing is pretty weird, this guy summed it up:

Fireguy0826
Registered Member

though this seems a little too good to  be true. Who post's their breakup letter online to a bunch of  strangers. I dunno, to me this seems????????????

yeah get with the times bro. alot of people have kids that arent married. this isnt 1950. its alot easier to not get married because if things go south youve got alot less paperwork to worry about. just the custody dispute.

/\ thus contrubting to the scumbag population in the USA, making my taxes go up, and keeping the chain reaction going of fucked up stupid kids who grow up to probably do the same thing when they get their dick wet.

+1

Most of our issues resulted from poor parenting and morals taught at home. People have the ‘I don’t give a flying fuck’ attitude in everything they do. There is no more ‘line’ or ‘boundaries’. ‘Do whatever the hell you please’ is what most people believe. It’s quite sad. But hey, too each his own. I’m definitely old fashioned and f’in proud of it.

Good example: Divorce Rates

http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/vanneman/socy441/trends/divorce.jpg

Back in the day, it wasn’t that common and families were much more ‘wholesome’. Now kids are murdering their own fricken parents, etc. The word “family” no longer has the same meaning it once did and that’s pretty sad.

/mini-rant

I think it takes a special kind of stupid to have kids with a girl who you’re too afraid to marry because you are planning on splitting up and want to keep your things. In this case I’d rather just be old-fashioned.

Anyone else notice that the poster is an immigrant that doesn’t have his US citizenship and doesn’t have a job??

For a second I thought you were referring to me Cliff lol. Cause I am an immigrant, but I am a citizen and have a pretty nice job.

But yes, she made light of that in her initial response lol.

interwebs is srs business

+1 hahah… shit was funny, and im hoping this schmuck gets deported now hah

Ride or die chick:rofl

pwned…

Wow pal, a little narrow minded are we? I’ve got two kids, and I’m not married. Two things: Weddings cost a lot of money. A lot. Let’s also mention that over 50% of marriages end in divorce, which usually fucks a kid up a whole lot more than just breaking it off.

I’m engaged, I’m getting married next year, but just because I have kids and I’m not married doesn’t mean myself or my kids are scumbags.

I’m disappointed with Krazy an ilya for making comments on things they don’t have any knowledge about… I’m with you, I’m not married and don’t plan on it.

My son and I are far from scumbags… And if you’re judging a person based on there marital status and fact of having a kid, you’re the moron… There’s a lot of single parents who do a better job than parents who are married.

I think you and hotwheels missing the point that Krazy was trying to make. A lot of people just sleep around and produce babies, thus equaling ‘scumbags’ (not a term I’d use, but whatever) cause kids with those kinds of parents USUALLY don’t really have any good role models and SOMETIMES (not always) end up being less productive citizens (see inner city). Lots of keywords in there. Everyone is different, but these are generalizations. Inner city isn’t just about lack of wealth, it’s also about kids living in broken homes, etc. etc.

There are plenty of people, adults, who just made a mistake but end up working it out and everything is fine. The kids and them live happily ever after.

See Akira’s post above…

You can’t possibly say that rampant marrying and then divorcing is good for anyone. If you don’t want to get married, fine. Don’t. If you do and then divorce, it only ruins a lot of things for the kids IMO…but then again I’m pretty old fashioned. Splitting time between parents? Sleeping at one house for a week and then another house another week? WTF is that shit? You think that’s healthy for a kid? You don’t think a kid would grow up more wholesome if the parents actually lived together and cared for one another? You know what happens between a lot of divorced couples…they hate each other and then the kid is caught in between the constant bickering over this and that. I work with a couple of divorced people, I hear all of the stories.

Sure, if you divorce and you’re a great dad, that’s awesome. More power to you. But what if your ex-wife is holding a grudge and makes your life miserable (I know a couple like that - kids don’t know who to trust because one is always talking about the other behind their back)? Don’t you think some of that negative aura (or whatever you wanna refer to it as) is going to affect your child? I’m sure your kid will catch you on a bad day if you just had a spat with your ex over something having to do with the kid (pick up/drop off time, etc.).

This isn’t about divorce as much as it is with people just f’in around.

I’m not saying it is. I’m just saying that the both of you are making generalizations on a subject you can only read about, because you have no real world experience with it.

I agree there is plenty of people out there abusing the system… However, making a generalization that people who aren’t married are scumbags and so are there kids is foolish.

People who are a single parent try double as hard because we know there are people out there like yourself and Krazy, and do our best to raise our kids to be prepared for that type of ignorance.

And I guess you’re saying that if parents are divorced, the child shouldn’t see one of his parents because they have to switch between houses?? Not seeing one of his parents is more healthy for the child??? Really??? You might be old fashioned, and that’s fine… but you’re also an idiot on this topic.

My advice to you is either:

A. Never get married
B. Never have a child

I can tell just by your posts you’re not mature enough to handle a situation that isn’t what you want. People are separated for many reasons, who are you to judge that?