My trip to New Mexico (random but funny)

OK, a little background for the story. I am currently in NM because my brother is graduating from the border patrol academy in Artesia NM. Kinda sucks bc I’m only here for 2 days. There isn’t shit out here, and I wouldn’t ever move out this way.
Soooo After a long day of traveling from Albany to baltimore, then to Austin Tx, then El Paso, then driving from El Paso to Roswell NM I witnessed something amazing/funny/shocking. As I was taking some pics from the back seat of the rental my dad started waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention, then he pointed over to the side of the road (middle of the f#$%n desert). It was a little mexican dude trying to catch a ride (hitch hike), as we past him I kept watching. He then proceeded to run off the side of the road and jump into the bushes and lay on the ground.
I just kinda thought it was ironic that I saw that on the way to my brothers graduation from the Border Patrol academy. lmao

Lol. Good shit. Let your brother know.

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/38/lolcatsdotcom6rt0p3rbyzfw1ez5.jpg

hahaha

Charlie should have his work cut out for him

whats ironic is that u were takin pics while this was going on and u didnt get any of said mexicant hurling himself into bush.

I know, I’m kinda pissed. wtf

Sully you suck at life

+1 wtf

LOL, that is funny!!

Now that ur back. MOVE UR FUCKING CAR… Thanks for leaving it parked like a retard the completely opposite way of every other fucking car in the lot.

it’s been fun plowin around it!!!

MOVE IT !!!

Oh noes!

Quit crying you hatefield pussy

HEYYY, I just talked to nick, he put it there! I’m planing on going over there today. I havent been there in 1 1/2 weeks