My Trip To Ukraine - August 2009

yea i know.

i hear ya about the plate thing.

in my town we had alot of lithuanian plates.

looks like the rest of the 2nd/3rd world countries ive visited.HUGE DUMP. Borat would enjoy it.

now the pictures of the women with neatly shaven vaginas, lets see them

thats cold.

sounds like india and every other 2-3rd world country out there

X10000000 WAYNE THATS DEAD ON

lord knows u dont have any :rofl

kidding kidding kidding :lol

i found shaven vagina in india, so i bet there is def shaven vagina in ukraine for sure !

then again i found the biggest bush of my life over there too so its goes both ways LOL

u didnt take enough pictures of yourself, PLUS u didnt stay long enough

do it right next time

:smiley:

I have a few family pics but I’m not about to post them on the interwebz.

And 2 weeks is more than enough. After a week and a half I was ready to go back to the states lol. Plus, I don’t want to blow all my PTO on one vacation.

I have a few family pics but I’m not about to post them on the interwebz.

And 2 weeks is more than enough. After a week and a half I was ready to go back to the states lol. Plus, I don’t want to blow all my PTO on one vacation.

So, are those your chickens or what?

do the chickens have large talons?

Ha. +rep for Brett.

Keep in mind that most cities build during the Soviet Era are cookie cutter designs.

Looks like you had a good time, reminds me of outskirts of Moscow and the black sea a bit. Also, brownie points for coming through with some pictures of cars, those things are great. No power, no ABS, no safety, RWD and weigh a ton - great for the winters :lol

Vlad this thread is about the Ukraine trip, none of your Russian nonsense in here. :tongue

Now WTF is the deal with the chickens!?

Yup.

Yup. The cars are CRAP. I was scared to death. I drove in a taxi for the first time while in Ukraine (never been in a US taxi) and it was the biggest piece of crap ever. I closed the door and it didn’t have any of that soft thud our doors have, there is metal to metal. It felt like I slammed the door as hard as I could. EVERYTHING rattles when they drive, including my teeth. lol.

They are my cousins.

His in-laws moved here and left the house to him and their daughter. Although she’s here in Cohoes getting ready to give birth. I’m in the process of talking to the Kiev Consulate about his Visa because they’ve denied him without doin an interview 3 times. I’m working with the office of Paul Tonko as well. It’s f’in BS.

Freaky looking environment.
+1 to Wayne for the CD04 reference

It doesn’t look like a place I’d like to visit, but where are the pics of all the hot girls you talk about!?

yea looks like a dump

Waiting for them (the girls took them on their cameras). I can post pics of girls that my friend had on his thumb drive (I was copying his music to my laptop while we were driving and stole them hah), but I didn’t actually meet those girls in particular but they are very much Ukrainian.

post them up!

Aight I will when I get home. They are on my laptop I believe.