My (used) new 04 REX...finally

To the OP, try a Subaru specific forum… pm me if you’re not familiar with the local one… you won’t get much useful info here. So far you’ve purchased two mods that are only going to make your car feel slower and stuble in between shifts (FMIC and BOV), unless you’ve gone to a much bigger turbo already and the TMIC is a restriction and the stock BPV wont hold anymore.

+1

…depends on who he’s asking, but yeah 99.9% true :lol

Agreed :wink:

Next mod : stop calling your car a ‘Rex’. Please…

I would have kept it with the top mount but when i bought the car it already had the FMIC and the different BOV. So I guess I have to work with what I have. In this case I am going with the bigger turbo and larger injectors, sound good? And the only stuff that I bought were the Sway bars and Endlinks, which everyone said is worth the $$$.

Nope. You will need a new fuel pump too.:lol

well thats a given lol

you might see more gains in sheer power drivability by swapping out to an oem TMIC and BPV.

and the local subaru forum is unysoc.org.

any updates?

probably blew up

it’s good to go, i changed the belts out and re-routed the intake because it rains down here a lot and the intake acts like a straw :(. but I also bought a 16G for it and all I need is a fuel pump and a reflash and then I be done for now bc I have to work on my other project too.

What do you mean you rerouted your intake? Could you please explain?

Mike Pics Like Now… Suxs I gotta read on a forum that u got a new car LoL
Im anxious to see the new wip…

caz stfu dude stop trying to prove the kid wrong. he said he rerouted his fucking intake … is it that hard to figure out. you being a snobaru guy should know the turbo is behind the intake and the air intake goes under the upper intake manifold.

seriously. shut up.

hes probably wondering if he’s talking about rerouting the turbo INLET, or if he’s talking about some sort of intake arm after the MAF.

and there is no “upper” intake manifold. it’s one piece, your referring to the TGV housings.

:Idiots
Yo dumbshit. I’m trying to help this kid not blow his car up.

Subaru owners are a broherhood

Running that 16G on a reflash could get a little interesting too… good luck

well my bad it didnt look that way i remember when he had the tiburon and you guys were all fuckin wit him… carry on

whoa man thanks for noticing and I am not being a smart ass. well if you was wondering I am still working on the Tib, im getting the new Clutchmasters Stage II put in this week and I will be Dynoed by Saturday. and guys what I meant by re-routing it was right now it is behind my front passenger tire and it keeps sucking up water so I need to shorten the intake pipe so it sits more in the engine bay… sorry for the confusion