My VW Rabbit Pickup...

Here’s a pic of my VW Rabbit pickup soon after I got my sunroof installed (can’t really see it in this pic though). :smiley:

http://www.pitt.edu/~tcooper/vwimages/black_caddy/caddy-p-side.jpg

The front has been dropped about 1.75", the rear will be coming down shortly. The cap has also been removed and the wheels replaced w/nicer 13" VW alloys. :slight_smile:

Later all,

Tim

nice truck. i had one that was exactly the same. even had the same front cabby conversion.

caddy’s are the shit :cool:

sweet man… get sick of it and sell it to me!

haha

nice man

this is my old truck. tim loves it. i used to. i dont think he’ll ever get rid of it. yinz should peep the sun roof!

my buddy had one of those…diesel. That truck was a beast but he always had problems starting it…glow plug problems or something

Heh, yah, no intentions of ever letting this one go. It runs and drives! Little bit of rust, but that’s what a welder is for. :slight_smile: I can’t thank Pete enough for the trade that made it possible for me to finally own a Caddy that I can drive!

See yinz guys later n’at! :smiley:

Tim

those things r funny. cool truck tho

Always nice to see another Caddy around :wink:

Here’s mine at BeaveRun last weekend:

http://users.stratuswave.net/~dubtech/ax1/13.jpg

Lemme know if you need any parts…I’m picking up a parts truck real soon that I don’t need much off of…

wow. nice caddy! is that a bbs front lip i see?

Indeed it is :wink:

Very nice Caddy veedubtek! I’m hoping to get out to BeaveRun sometime this year w/mine. I need to get my engine mount taken care of and get some decent tires first.

What class are you in and how are you holding up w/the rest of the class?

Tim

i also spot a euro jetta headlight setup. nice. what’s done under the hood?

this post is misplaced but just to offer those dubbers who are checkin this out. would anyone be interested in a running rabbit, hard to explain the condition its in but i can take some pics of it. pm me an offer if ne ones interested. sorry bout the :offtopic: