myspace problem...

Both mine and my friends laptops…wont sign onto myspace…
my brothers will
each time i try to log in it says “server error in ‘/’ application”
anyone else have a problem with this…it pisses me off

are you using a mac? as far as i know it’s a server problem on myspace’s end with safari.

my bro has a mac and it works on his? all 3 of us have macs…it works on my bros but on my friedns it doesn’t…how can I fix it?

is he using safari? i was under the impression it was a safari only issue. it’s not something you can fix. it’s on myspace’s end.

if your brother is using firefox, he might be able to log in. that may be why. the only browser i have an issue with is safari when it comes to logging in.

is this the error you are getting?

"Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a “web.config” configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its “mode” attribute set to “Off”.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode=“Off”/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the “defaultRedirect” attribute of the application’s <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode=“RemoteOnly” defaultRedirect=“mycustompage.htm”/>
</system.web>
</configuration>"

i just logged in on windows. i just tried on my mac. i wasn’t able to log in on safari, but i logged in in shiira. i’m guessing it’s an issue on myspace’s end with your browser. people are bitching about it all over the internet.

So don’t use safari…and then you myspace it to the MAX!

I figured out how to fix it dex…you need to restart safari. on the top menu…click safari then restart safari…
yes i was getting that same error message

:tup: