Mythbusters - Anyone see something that will stop 6000 page threads?

jarrod watch that.

[quote=“newman,post:84,topic:37377"”]

I’m still baffled by people who think it won’t take off…

[/quote]

Especially after in the original thread I put an RC plane on the treadmill in my basement and regardless of how fast I ran the treadmill the plane still tried to take off. My treadmill wasn’t long enough to reach takeoff speed, and I eventually broke the plane, but other than that it was very clear the treadmill had little to no effect on the plane.

As has been hypothosized over and over, the wheels simply spun faster and the prop acted on the air to move the plane forward.

[quote=“Schema,post:95,topic:37377"”]

Unless you put on jetpacks :slight_smile:

[/quote]

perfect… for all of the naysayers, put on a pait of rollerblades and a jet pack, turn on a treadmill, see how fast you hit the wall in front of you!

I really still can;'t believe this is a debate lol… there are some really dumb fucking people out there

[quote=“newman,post:101,topic:37377"”]

jarrod watch that.

[/quote]

IT’S A FAKE!!!

THEY AREN’T REAL JETS!

:lol:

[quote=“newman,post:101,topic:37377"”]

jarrod watch that.

[/quote]

/ thread

/ plans for mythbusters episode…

thank you newman.

I’m curious how many people thought it was not going to take off until it had to be explained a few times… adding poll

[quote=“jrod0187,post:72,topic:37377"”]

Every post of your’s I’ve read is “LOL” Roflol" Thats just not on this topic/ thread. Do you even have anything to offer Nyspeed besides being a complete sack rider or advertiser?

[/quote]

[quote=“jrod0187,post:96,topic:37377"”]

It also proves it needs the proper “lift” to take off. Again my “logical” argument

[/quote]

LOL

It also proves it needs the proper “lift” to take off. Again my “logical” argument

[/quote]

I’m going to stab you on lunch.

[quote=“newman,post:84,topic:37377"”]

I’m still baffled by people who think it won’t take off…

[/quote]

:word:

[/quote]

that is just it. the plane will be moving there fore there will be airflow. nothing is stopping the plane, and nothing is stopping the air. the treadmill part is there to confuse people.

edit: YESSS a pole

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:110,topic:37377"”]

I’m going to stab you on lunch.

[/quote]

hahah at least someone thought it was funny.

[quote=“somedude,post:112,topic:37377"”]

that is just it. the plane will be moving there fore there will be airflow. nothing is stopping the plane, and nothing is stopping the air. the treadmill part is there to confuse people.

edit: YESSS a pole

[/quote]

I know

[quote=“evolve,post:109,topic:37377"”]

LOL

[/quote]

Can you sell me a cell phone?

[quote=“somedude,post:91,topic:37377"”]

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10007/30.jpg

/thread

[/quote]

holy fucking hottness

[quote=“SVT3945,post:115,topic:37377"”]

holy fucking hottness

[/quote]

i really hoping you’re referring to the beer…

because other than her legs, i’m not impressed at all…and taking a 2nd look, there’s really not too much special about her legs… :gotme:

eh. her bod is good. her face is kinda kooky.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:116,topic:37377"”]

i really hoping you’re referring to the beer…because I’m gay.

[/quote]

fixed.

Fucking hottest ginger on tv OMG JIM!! Mythbusters: Are redheads really getting phased out? We need to write them and see if Kerry wants to be in our breeding program.

I told you, we are taking over.