n00b from MD moving to Pitt soon

NO NO actually the truth is that i live in one of the best areas of Maryland with the rents. The time they stole my car i was stupid enough to think the stock HONDA keyless entry had some security integrated into it. Anyways the theif stole it right infront of my house and drove it down to prince georges county to essentially strip it and abandon it…and leave some OJ simpson gloves. Now i kno and my car has security out its ass. And no more SUBS…to get peoples attention and shit

OJ simpson glove he left hah:

some other teasers of the car:

^ took my subs and shit then even took the cardboard shit underneath to keep shit straight in the trunk and folded it in fourths

He also stole my headlights:

Of course im not showing you the full extent of what was stolen in the interior and the rest of the car. But trust me it wasn’t a good site

Im going to move from the rents house to PA i have relatives up here that will assist me in the move and provide me a place to stay until i get a job and a apartment. This move can occur from now to more likely oct/nov

Im just not sure if its so great of a idea to lower my car before i come around here becuase for some reason the modified cars i saw around here are 4x4 style. And i could use the money on a good set of coilovers, camber kits, lca on saving to move…i dunno