Name that part

Which one is my TCU. this is from my 95 240 and im looking for the TCU. i drew two arrows at the parts i think is it. the one on the left has a sticker with a “B” on it if it helps.

the reason im asking is because the dash lights randomly went out once. I searched the threads but everything is for the S13 and doesnt help me. Any help wud b greatly appreciated.

or if anyone saw a thread i missed on fixing s14 interior light problems please send it me please.

why dont you google 95 240sx tcu .I know youll get your answer. check web and pics:) hope thats a bit of help

I just checked and nicoclub says its the little white box close to the drivers side fuse box…so Im thinking its the one on the right?:slight_smile: Id double check to be sure.

the nico one was from the S13 and i saw the pic. not like what i have but thank you. I have a hunch that its the one on the left with all the coloured wires coming from it but i could be wrong.

there might be a diff, between s13 and s14 I cant find anything else. I know someone on SON knows where it is or which one. I guess its just a waiting game now.lol:). well Good luck

why dont you get a FSM, or a chiltion or w/e they will tell you.

i’ve searched it, couldn’t read the electrical drawings and it didnt have a rough sketch of that area.

maybe you should invest in a 95+ repair manuel, they pay them self off every time. I got one for 89-92 and its one of the best things Ive ever spent money no lie.

thanks, thats a great idea. where did you get yours?

mine is a Chilton repair manuel it cover the 89-92 U.S. and Canadian 240SX models.
I used it to rip apart my 92( its shows you everthing from bolts to wiring diagrams etc ) its one of the best things youll ever buy for the 240. I bought mine online, Im not sure if that company makes manuel for newer 240s but I’m sure youll will find one either way:).

on the s13 it is located below the chime. the time control unit controls the wipers, door/seat belt chime, and illumination brightness. I think that white box is the smj. does your door chime work? FSM will tell you all you need to know.

TCU is on the other side.

what do you mean drunkmunky? where exactly? because i think i saw the one from the nico forums but cant remember where?