napaonline.com and the iPhone app

http://napaonline.com

Here you can register if you want or just check for parts at the nearest store. If you do register, you actually have the ability to reserve anything from a very complete 4 wheel brake job, to an air freshener. We receive the order at our store (whichever store you choose) and get everything ready, order anything needed, and call when complete. It is a very easy system to get used to and is very easy to find anything you need through a variety of ways like word search, cross reference, related parts, Vin reader and so on. Sometimes we offer a special 10% off for using the online reserve service. Keep an eye out for that ad on the main page.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/ef961ddc-6949-4b5c-8498-e7a826744f5f.jpg

The AAA “show your card and save” discount always takes 10% off most parts and accessories that are NOT on sale.

The iPhone app is pretty nice too. You can do all of the same things such as, reserve online and all that, but it also has a VIN scanner. If you notice, most newer cars have a barcode under the VIN. This can be scanned by the phone, and all of the parts listed for that exact car will be listed by category. I even see type and amount of fluid needed for a lot of cars. I also hear rumors from reliable sources that say we will have scanners at the register that can interface with the information somehow.

If you are a NAPA guy already, or are thinking of switching, or your extent of buying parts is stopping at the automotive section of Target, give it a look!

Again, any questions, feel free to ask or PM.

Just used the vin BAR-code scanner on a 2012 Colorado for my friend with the iOS app. Worked AWESOME. It was almost easier than looking up the parts myself at my store.

I can honestly say that NAPA will be getting my business over Advanced or Autozone from now on :tup:

For sure. and the quality of parts is soo much better my dad was eating/warping rotors from autozone ever 10k miles on his jetta, now that i put the Napa ones on hes gone 30k+ and are still like new.