Ne2K9 Supra Meet/Show

Its what, a 2 hr ride? Id drive home at 2-3am. Fuck it, if we got a few people to do it wed be all good. Stop and get some drinks(energy drinks lol) and head back.

+1 It’s really not a bad drive at all. I’m willing to bet I can make it there in under 2 hours. I have mastered the art of the Thruway.

Ill be doin the speed limit on the way home, cuz the stang SUCKS on the highway lol

Why is that?
Mine was fine on the highway with the 4.10’s and AOD and with the 4.10’s and the T5.

My car topped out at 120 on the highway with the t5. Cruising a bit above the speed limit was no issue at all.

Trailer that bitch down so you can do 90

Im not going to have o/d

Word!

low 12s and 30mpg hwy FTW… too bad I drive a fucking neon.

This. :lol Jk jk.

Maybe if this fucking piece of shit goes 11’s it will redeem itself… Maybe.

N20 is your friend!

I definately couldnt and wouldnt give up od. If anything Id put more gears in mine (t56).

How much was your manual swap?

Probably about $1200-1400 parts and labor plus the drive to PA to get the tranny

Adam- tremec tko FTW

I wan an 11.99 or better before the spray… I know she’s got it in her, just gotta work out a few bugs

Ive been lookin at the TKO600, but im really on the fence about it…

Do it.

Do ettttttttttttttt

I want to… found this:

https://www.ampperformance.com/ford/xcart/product.php?printable=Y&productid=1468&js=n

I’ll go… sounds like a good time. Even though I’ll be headed right back down there the next weekend with my friend for waterfest!