Ne2K9 Supra Meet/Show

why? dont assume things like you know me bro. yeah id enjoy going, but im not going to drop everything and go to a supra meet, sorry, not on the top of my agenda.

Dude,Ok BRO. Chill BRO.

id like to check it out, drool on some supraaaaaaaaas

Getting closer!

theres also an mr2 meet that day 20 minutes away. looks like i actually get to go to one of those for once. lol.

Im gonna be on crutches so idk if ill be making it :cry I hope I still can though!

Probably gonna go with a few buddys

u fall again?

joe mind if i tag along, as always happy to chip in for gas/food

looks like i’m becoming a nj resident for the weekend, staying at a kids house that i went to rit with. looking forward to this weekend.

ive been invited to go, so i shall be there, probably passed out from having to work the night before… but ill be awake when the dyno starts running

Good to hear, should be nice to see lots of locals.

Ryan whos going with you?

Dunno yet, rounding up troops is always last minute because people cant plan ANYTHING. Lyss might be going, doesn’t know yet, so I might have an open seat.

Let me know if you do

Ryan what time do you plan on leaving… I was looking at SF. the dyno cars need to be there at 930 I think. I don’t know if thats what time they have to be there or if that is what time the start the dyno…seems kind of early

Damn that is early

Nope, need another surgery on the knee…:banghead

Hrm. 9:30am is a bit early. I’m rolling down on pump… cant imagine they would have race just chillin there. You dynoing on race?

If its too early I dont have to get dyno’d, but I know you probably want to. I was planning on leaving around 9, get there around 10:30-11.

Will do.