Ne2K9 Supra Meet/Show

I’ll be crankin up the beats, doing the guido fist pump the whole way down!

can i ride shotty? lol j/k

thats fine for me. i’ve left at 2am for car shows before, its called not sleeping. lol.

so game for this. :eek

ray, im off at 6am, i just gotta head home, hit the shower and ill meet you at your dads.

:rofl

You know it.

:clap :lol

I really want to trailor my car down, I dont have anyway to source one right now though. I have a truck…

Elliot can you get your old trailor? OR is that suspect?

Even if Kenny’s dad will let us borrow it… I saw that trailer on Wednesday… It’s looking pretty whooped. I wouldn’t put anything expensive on it for a long haul until it gets some new tires…

I get the funniest mental image of this.

Yea, good thought.

Just ordered my wheels, hopefully they can build them and get them here by the 13!!!

FAWK im poor.

I may be able to source a trailer

My car is not fitting on your wood trailer.

No its a different car trailer

the trailer is getting new tires this week. if you want ryan ill see if i can get it for you, yea it looks whooped but the trailer works as good as any other and will have 4 new tires on it with the right load rating by then. only thing is ill have to let kennys dad know soon cause he uses it almost daily.

so you should be there by 630.

give or take a few… yeah. ill call you on my way out the door from my place

Everyone want to set up a spot to meet so there aren’t 400 rice rockets hanging out in front of Ray’s Dad’s house at 6am? lol

who knows maybe he’d like that…but yea it would prob be best to set up a spot that was not in front of ray’s dad’s house.

well that wasnt really the spot to meet up anyway. more of a meeting spot for me since im riding down with him, and its easier for me to go there than for him to navigate the truck to where i live…

I may jut leave the truck at dawsons and just walk over in the morning.

we could all meet at the New Baltimore rest stop…