NECC Attendance at EZCC Show n' Shine - Sat, June 17th

Hi Guys,

I’m starting to get a little concerned as I haven’t gotten much indication if NECC is going to even show up for our show n’ shine this weekend. Anyway, please answer the poll.

This thread has more details on the show:
http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6002

Hope to see LOTS of you guys out. Everyone keeps talking about province wide Nissan meets, etc. This coming weekend is a GREAT opportunity… getting two local clubs together. Come on out, have a blast, meet some new people, lets see if we can crush some previous show attendance records, etc.

Jason
:partyman:

I should be getting back from my houseboat trip around then, either that day or sunday. If I do make it back in time I will try to be there.

I think i will show up for at least a bit.

Not to sure how long tho.

im working so sadly i wont be able to make it

Seems like every time there’s an EZCC show, I’m out of town :frowning: I’ll be gone camping this weekend.

• Mike

I’d also be there if I wasn’t working.

I’ll probably be too drunk to stand.

That’s IT?.. just two so far (including me) that’ll be in the show?

:?

Plans have changed, I’ll be there.

• Mike

Marcus and I will probably come to spectate. :thumb

Oh!!! Ha ha, June, I thought July, I’ll be in edmonton saturday, but it prob won’t be till about 2:30-3, I’ll swing by hopefully and take a look.

I’ll be working, unfortunately! I always am when something cool is happening! :?

yah i’ll make it down there, not going to enter thought cause my car isn’t ‘mad pimped yo’

can’t make it. studio time

was thinking about driving down…not sure now though. I have run into fuel hose issues and need to drop my subframe and tank inorder to change them. If I get it finished I may come down…

Just FYI, we’ve caught a bit of a break in the weather it seems and we are official a GO today!!!

Hope to see you guys there.

Jason