NECC Dyno Day #3

Yeah you can still come you will just be paying the non-member price.

I’ll be at UC on Friday, If either of you guys are there I can pay then.

All models are welcome. I will try to show up at UC to collect some payments. I’ll let everyone know closer to the date.

I’m in too! I’ll drop by West End Acura and pay Jared before the 18th.

Jared works at West Side Acura? The guy I bought my car from worked there. If I recall correctly, his name was Dave. He let me sit in the Silver NSX. 8)

Hi, I’m new here but I would like to dyno my car as I’m very curious what kind of hp I am actually making. I’m here in Calgary going to Sait right now. My car is a 1986 300zx Turbo…you can check it out here if you want: http://www.cardomain.com/id/k_dawg69

I’ll send the money as soon as I get the ok. Thanks

Ill come spectate but im not going to dyno my car… ill wait till spring for that

Alright we are filling up the waiting list now. But remember you have to pay to guarantee your spot, even if you are on the first list.

I’ll have a pocket full of pennies tomorrow night, I hope one of you guys is going to be there with a bag for em all!

Jared works at West Side Acura? The guy I bought my car from worked there. If I recall correctly, his name was Dave. He let me sit in the Silver NSX. 8)[/quote]
That was Dan Lemoine. He is now at Edmonton BMW.

RS13, phat240, TopGunn, Slide, and shaggy006 can you PM me to let me know how/when you will pay? I just dont want you guys to lose your spots.

Money Sent

hmmmmm i wanna come out is it too late to sign upp

Didn’t make it out to UC tonight; Paypal sent.

Gave some to Aaron last night but might not make it know.

Nope, it is not too late to sign up. How do you want to pay?

Here is a quick updated list of the participants. Couple more spots to be paid for fella’s!

1. SRBURG13 (Paid)
  2. RPS13 (Paid)
  3. xrider (paid)
  4. qualthar (Paid)
  5. DeathBy240 (Paid)
    6.chasenyadown (Paid)
    7.shaggy006 (Paid)
  6. Jesse BMW E30 (Paid)
  7. xrider’s friend with VR6 (paid)
  8. RS13 (paid)
    11.MixManMash (Paid)

Unconfirmed

1. Slide (tentative)
  2. phat240
    3.Silvia drifter
    4.1GAlty
    5.TopGunn- (tentative)
  3. nis_mo

One thing I just thought of. Are the guys at Apex ok with pulling the AWD fuse on the GTR and tossing it on the 2wd dyno?

If I remember correctly they didn’t have a problem with putting Charles’ GTR on the dyno, but some shops are very sticky about that kind of thing.

No, they don’t care. They’ve done it a few times.

Excellent 8) I thought so, but it’s better be safe than sorry.