NECC Dyno Day #3

NECC Dyno Day #3
Apex Modified (3271 Parsons Road)
September 24, 2005
10:00am

We will have room for approximately fourteen 30-minute spots, which is all dependent on how quickly the runs are, and how many runs people take; but you should be able to get in 3-5 runs in this time. These pulls are with the wideband.

Dynoing begins at 10:00am until 5:00pm, or until we have completed the runs.

Pay in advance pricing:
$50 for Official NECC Members
$60 for Non-members

To qualify for this pricing, you must pay cash to Jared Topilko (1mns13) or Dave Clark (DeathBy240) by September 18. You can also pay by Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com but please add 3.5% for service fees.

Regular pricing
$60 for Official NECC members
$70 for Non-members

Regular price will be applied for any payment received after September 18. Cash or Paypal are both accepted.

Please post up your name if you want to sign up, but remember, your spot is not reserved until you pre-pay. There will be a BBQ and snacks for those that are dynoing, and a cruise afterwards. If your name goes on the waiting list, please show up and spots might be open for you.

Hope to see some big numbers!

1. SRBURG13 (Paid)
  2. RPS13 (Paid)
  3. xrider (paid)
  4. qualthar (Paid)
  5. DeathBy240 (Paid)
    6.chasenyadown (Paid)
    7.shaggy006 (Paid)
  6. Jesse BMW E30 (Paid)
  7. xrider’s friend with VR6 (paid)
  8. RS13 (paid)
    11.MixManMash (Paid)

Unconfirmed

1. Slide (tentative)
  2. phat240
    3.Silvia drifter
    4.1GAlty
    5.TopGunn- (tentative)
  3. nis_mo
  4. crazy240sx
  1. RS13_ pay at monthly meeting

Waiting list:

WOOT IM IN

I’m in :smiley: I’ll have to meet up with either of you guys, maybe next Friday at UC?

can I run on a stock s13?

I may or may not have another vehicle that I’d be tempted to dyno at this time. We’ll have to wait and see.

Yes, its always good to get some baseline numbers.

2. RPS13 (Pay some time or another)

Waiting list:

Yeah it’s weak, but I’d like to see my numbers.

OOOOHHH I wonder if I’ll have my new JWT C&F in by then. also if I’m not working I’ll be in cause I wanna get some baseline numbers with my car and then turn on my SAFC II Datafile and see just exactly how much of a gain I got from it as Rog at RCTS in Calgary starts to tune before even doing the first pull so I don’t know what kind of gains I got from my SAFC II guess this would be the perfect opportunity to find out.

3. phat240
  4. qualthar
  5. DeathBy240 (Pay at monthly meet)

Waiting list:

You can pay at the monthly meet on Sunday. And yes a stock S13 can run. I think all the guys with modded S13s would like to see that, to see how far they have come. :slight_smile:

Yea go stockers.

I want to se if anyone beats my 136HP 136TQ :E

Can i pay now but if the car is not ready than can i get my money back afterwards >?

Sorry Bora, if we did that it could leave us with an open, unpaid for spot. I’ll just put your name on the list as tentative.

3. phat240
  4. qualthar
  5. DeathBy240 (Pay at monthly meet)

Waiting list:
5. TopGunn- I Might go if I get my spoilerless hatch finished

1. RS13
  2. RPS13
  3. phat240
  4. qualthar
  5. DeathBy240 (Paid)
    6.chasenyadown (Paid)
    7.TopGunn- (tentative)
  6. Slide (tentative)
  7. SRBURG13
  8. MixManMash (Z Club)
    11.xrider (paid)
    12.xrider’s friend with VR6 (paid)
    13.1GAlty
    14.shaggy006 (tentative)

Waiting list:

Tentative sounds good. Thanks.

i need to pay for my necc membership but i am always working when the meets are, so who can i meet up with to pay for a spot on the dyno and for membership? also my buddy with his GTI VR6 wants to hit the dynos, i will pay for his spot as well then. pm me-thanks

Contact Jared aka 1mns13.

If anyone else wants to prepay in cash call me (Dave) at 709-6746.

i got rid of my nissan and bought a integra but can i still come? lol…?