NECC Dyno Day #4

NECC Dyno Day #4
Apex Modified
3271 Parsons Road
May 20, 2006
10:00 am

We will book about 20 spots. You are given three pulls or 20 minutes, whichever comes first. All pulls will be with wideband.

Dynoing begins at 10:00am until 5:00pm, or until we have completed the runs.

Pay in advance pricing:
$45 for Official NECC Members
$55 for Non-members

To qualify for this pricing, you must payby Paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com but please add 3% for service fees.

Regular pricing
$55 for Official NECC members
$65 for Non-members

Regular price will be applied for any payment received after May 10. Cash or Paypal are both accepted.

Please post up your name if you want to sign up, but remember, your spot is not reserved until you pre-pay. If there is a certain time you need to dyno at, let us know and we will try to accomodate you. There will be snacks for those that are dynoing, and a cruise afterwards. If your name goes on the waiting list, please show up and spots might be open for you throughout or near the end of the day.

You will receive your dyno sheets by email following the event. You will also get a photo of your car tearing up the dyno!

Hope to see some big numbers!

Schaweet. I’ve always wanted to find out what my 200sx puts down. Can I prepay at the April 2 meet? Put me down for one spot man. ( Maybe I’ll have a nice shiny DR30 Skyline to bring instead. Gonna have to sell my soul.)

No go for me this time 'round.

I’ll pay at the meet on sunday

yea id like to see what the 180 puts down

do you guys have a bit of room that day for the srt4’s to dyno because our dyno day is full to the brim. we are trying to find room for others who want to dyno sooner then later… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

srt’s NOT WELCOME :finga: , lol, just joking man, we love seeing what all cars will do just register and pay and you can dyno.

haha i am going to do this one just for fun…

maby i will even roast my engine :E

Not a chance in hell. :lol:

Ill proabably be there if everything goes smoothly.

ill be there. :slight_smile:

hey guys we now have 18 srt4’s to dyno at apex in one day! travis the owner said 14 is max for one day! we have at least another dozen waiting, so if you guys have room it would greatly be appreciated!

thanks

i will also be there…if i ever get my car running right lol

It’s like a wolf pack :lol: I think the srt4’s need to have a weekend long dyno day, I predicted lots of Dodges at Bud park this summer.

I think you should sell your nissan and buy a srt-4 already.

The SRTs are more than welcome at the dyo day. I for one would like to know what some of them are putting down. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will not be there this time around either …but Slide will :stuck_out_tongue:

hey thanks for the offer guys but we were able to secure another day on may 13 and may 27 (the original date) for or dyno days!

ya i would like a spot i want to know what my ka is really putting out cause she hasnt been felling very well as of late

• i have a member ship application here i would like to give to u guys if i come and pay in addvance can i get the offical membership price for this dyno day

after a run is it possible to get help from u guys to tune my car a lil better cause i have no idea how to tune