8. Silvia_sr20det_s13
  9. 1Galty
    10.Nis240 (tentative)
  10. InitialD
    12.chasenyadown(tentative)
    13.rolledmymazda(tentative)
  11. Boost Infested

Looks like we are all filled up.

We will be requiring a prepayment of the dyno sessions, for obvious reasons. Payment can be given to either Jared or myself at the next Monthly meeting (May 1st), or otherwise arranged. If your name is down tentatively, please let us know asap if you are able to make the event or not, so then we can open the spot(s) to those that would like to make it.

14 was our planned number, but if you still wish to take part in this event, please put your name down, and continue the numbering, as everything after 14, will be first come first serve (according to number) if someone isn’t able to fill their spot.

I hope that’s everything. Thanks all.

Aaron

Looks like we are all filled up.

If your name is down tentatively, please let us know by May 1st (unless other date specified to me or Aaron) if you are able to make the event or not, so that we can open the spot(s) to those that will make it.

14 was our planned number, but if you still wish to take part in this event, please put your name down, and continue the numbering, as everything after 14, will be first come first serve (according to number) if someone isn’t able to fill their spot.

I hope that’s everything. Thanks all.

Ummmm, thanks Jared? :?

I reworded some of the text to be clear. I don’t want somebody to miss out on a dyno session because somebody thought we were full up.

Damn! You snooze, you lose! I guess I’ll be the first alternate.

1. SRBURG13
  2. PyreXXX (tentatively)
  3. silvia s13
  4. phat240
  5. Chromedragon (matte)
  6. 1mns13
  7. TypeS (calgary)
  8. Silvia_sr20det_s13
  9. 1Galty
    10.Nis240 (tentative)
  10. InitialD
  11. Boost Infested

15.bobcat

add my name to the alternate list if my motor is fixed and in by then…

1. SRBURG13
  2. PyreXXX (tentatively)
  3. silvia s13
  4. phat240
  5. Chromedragon (matte)
  6. 1mns13
  7. TypeS (calgary)
  8. Silvia_sr20det_s13
  9. 1Galty
    10.Nis240 (tentative)
  10. InitialD
  11. Boost Infested

15.bobcat
16.nis_mo

Just take my spot^^^^^^

1. SRBURG13 (paid)
  2. bobcat (paid)
  3. silvia s13
  4. open
  5. Chromedragon (paid)
  6. 1mns13(paid)
  7. TypeS (calgary)
  8. Silvia_sr20det_s13
  9. 1Galty
  10. open
  11. InitialD(paid)
  12. Boost Infested

I haven’t been told of any alternate date payment arrangements. All those on the list that haven’t paid, please PM me or phone at (780) 964-7456

a couple have made alternate arrangements. So we have about 6 open spots at this moment.

Yikes…people dropping like flies.

Unfortunately, I might have to retract my payment. I don’t think I’m going to have money to get my intercooler done in time and dyoning the car in the exact same form as last year will just be dissapointing because I’m pretty confident I’ve lost power…

Maybe you mean, people not stepping up to back up thier words. The whole point to the thread was to give people first dibs. If you can’t commit, don’t.

i thought my car was going to be ready for the dyno but i wont. i know that. so thats why i backed out. i wish i could dyno but i will be happy if i can drive to dtp in my own car

Still waiting for final confirmation from Speedworks. Neil is going to clearance the pistons today and find out if he needs to cut valve reliefs. If not, I’m good to go - the car should be reassembled by the 16th or 17th. If we need to send the pistons back to the machine shop, I won’t have enough time to properly break in the engine.

I should know by the end of the day.

Well what are the chances I could get a hand welding this intercooler piping up? I don’t have a welder to do it myself and I’d be willing to pay whoever can help me out. I don’t want to bail on the dyno day and I’ve got ~$400 to last me the next 2 weeks. I’m kinda doubting that’s going to be enough to pay for all the piping and welding I need though.

Anyhow, if someone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

I’m in the same spot, turbos should have been her last week, but “golden week” in Japan messed up shipping, so im hopeing there here in middle of next week and car back together for the weekend of the 14th

So If anyone wants my spot and can pay go for it, but if my car is ready and you need more to hold the event, money is not an issue

Does Adam at Cali have access to a welder? Or try Speedworks. Maybe 2003 Spec V(Louie)?

Actually Adam isn’t at Cali anymore. I have a pretty good idea of how much Speedworks will charge, so that’s not really an option.

Basically I just want to get all the pipes ready and have someone weld 'em up for a case of beer…hehe. Realistically I don’t think I can afford this right now. I will get paid again right before the dyno day, but even then I think it will only be for 3 shifts. :sad

Maybe I’ll ask Louie. He did Mark’s pipes did he not?