NECC Monthly Meet July 3, 7pm

Sunday, July 3 2005
7 p.m.
Kelseys Oliver Square
11736 - 104th Ave

Meet at 7 p.m., cruise to McDonalds at 8p.m.

Please bring your FRS radios and PLEASE print off this map or study it so you know where we are going!!!

http://img282.echo.cx/img282/8438/necccruisemap6bu.jpg

what if i do not have a nissan can i still come and check out the rides?

Sure thing! You wouldn’t be the first one to show up with a non-Nissan car. :slight_smile:

its a never ending battle :?

HAHA one of them is me, but im in the werks of one at the moment

ya i will prob come with my dads truck i am planing to get a 91 180sx or silvia in 2006 so right now i am just trying to learn and shit

Ill be there.

I’ll probly still be recovering from the night before since im turning 18

oh yeah, the Legacy GTR Nismo edition Type C Spec J will definitely make an appearance hee hee hee…will shirts be available there? (this time maybe some small sizes?)

Unfortunately just the sizes we had already.

Why don’t you just get fat - then they will fit just fine. :E

oh yeah, the Legacy GTR Nismo edition Type C Spec J will definitely make an appearance hee hee hee…will shirts be available there? (this time maybe some small sizes?)[/quote]
They shrink quite a bit after you wash them once or twice.

un fourtunatly im gonna be up at my summer job for another 11 days when this event occurs otherwise i would be coming. enjoy yourselvs.

Andrew

I’ll be there.

ill be there

I should be there. Could be in a G35X tho. :drinkers:

wish i could, Going Camping for the long weekend WOOOOOO
its gonna be one hell of a time

uh oh

turns out i am gonna bea ble to go but im lacking the FRS radios anyone have one that dont wanna take their car that i could swing by and pick up? i can get to the meet area no prob but no FRS radio if someone has 2 and would’nt mind lending me one? that would be wicked. you’d get it back at end of night of course.

Same for me, but anyone can lend me one for the evening? Since I’m too slow to keep up with all of you…

Dont worry im sure you will keep up with me, ill be rounding out the back of the pack.