NECC S13

I’m not sure whether this has been suggested or brought up, but would anyone be up for an official NECC car build?

I was thinking of an s13 that was built/modded by necc members. This’d be a good opportunity to meet people, learn more about cars and show off a bit.

Any suggestions/opinions on this?

Been there, tried that

Failed miserably.

hehehe… Golf balls for spoiler hole covers…

aww man, that’d be awesome . . .

i really wanna build up another project car with someone . . .

Get a friend. :butthead:

Just moved to Edmonton, haven’t really met anyone new yet, and I don’t know very many Nissan enthusiasts to begin with. Hrm, I met Flavio for a few mins . . .that is all

Yeah its not going to happen with any official participation from the club. It only caused us grief last year. It’s an awesome idea, but we just don’t have the resources.

build my car for me…i will be your friend!!! hahaha

hrm. . .friend you say. . .(weighs options). . .

:finga:

the only way this would work is if there is money involved! a good project car consists of a good base car…the last project was by far the worst attempt at a project that i have ever seen! you need sponsers and MONEY a budget build will usually come back to haunt you in the end :slight_smile:

my 2 cents on that!

agreed^^^

People on here dont even have enough money to build their own cars let alone donate toward a club project car. people must think that the $20 per year membership makes the club a ton of money.

the only way to get this thing going is to have an investor sponser this and the car would end up being a BIG banner anyways! and there would be a fight over who got to drive it and blahh blahh…crap like that i say stick with your own cars cuz no one on here has any money anyways!

Ok so necc car is outta the question. . .anyone interested in building an s13 up? over a while then?

i am always intersted in projects…there is a VK56DE on beyond for dirt cheap say swaping that into an S13 would be AWSOME!

i have seen lots of VH41 and shit go into S13 and LS1’s aswell so vk56 will fit! custom mounts is not a problem…but like i said money! whos got money?

also who owns the car and how is it divided up? or just build to sell?

I smell a raffle :lol:

I might have found an s13 shell, i’ll keep ya updated. . .

a shell you say…how good of shape? minimal rust is ok as cuz body work is pretty straight forward but good strut towers and a good frame is needed!