Nedim's Z32

5x114.3

Looking for a front offset of around +10 to +12. Rears should be around +20 I think

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/300/3501/25749250002_large.jpg

WAT

:rofl :rofl

Gtfo.

that looks like poop.

thats why i was “rolling on the floor laughing” :smiley:

srsly i think that would look decent if my rimzz were 17’s.

whats your budget for a wheel/tire package, and is this just for the summer or winter too?

Oh shit, those are SER wheels?? lol I thought they were SRT-4 wheels :rofl

I’m gonna be saving up for a while for some wheels that I really want so I think 2.5-3K is gonna be what I’m looking at. Strictly summer wheels, I need a DD/beater BADLY lol

Criteria-
9.5" front, 10.5" rear
Lightweight
+10 front, +20ish rear

Btw, are you still detaling cars?

yup, those are my rimssss:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/cff49a2d.jpg

but ~$400-500/wheel gives you a bunch of options. im kind of browsing around for wheels myself so ill let you know if i find anything good. i assume you’re looking for 17’s?

and yes, im still detailing, im in the process of finalizing my website (in my sig) with pricies, FAQ’s and more pictarz but it’s currently hacked :banghead :lol

Good shit, I’ll be looking for 18"s to really fill the wheel gap nicely.

I forgot your site got hacked lol I will definitely be hitting you up this summer to get the Z done.

sounds good :thumbup

and singh actually fixed the first hack about 3 days after it happened, this new hack was from about 4-5 days ago, when singh can get to a computer he says he can fix it relatively easily (he’s still in india)

idk but ill look into it. I highly doubt VG and KA starters are the same.

I know the KA and VG30E share the same tranny, different gearing but idk about starters. You should PM the VG masta. Shady. :smiley:

I just noticed you have Eibach springs on KYB AGX Shocks? How do you like the ride? I have the same setup on my camaro and its a night and day difference from stock…the shocks are awesome and just with a click of the knob you notice a ride difference instantly.

I like it alot. The ride isn’t much stiffer at all over stock with the Eibachs and like you said the KYB’s are awesome. I have 4 way dampening in the front and 8 on the rear. My only regret is the ride height with the Eibachs. I wish I had gone for Tein S Tech springs or Ground Control Coil overs.

I hear ya on the ride height. My fronts are the eibach sportline kit (lowers 2.25") and I had them on the rears as well but the rears ended up sagging over a few WOT runs and what not so whenever I would hit the gas or hammer a turn my fenders would rub my rear tires so I ended up putting the stock rear springs back on.

Clean Z :thumbup

What about stiffer springs and rolling your fenders?

Btw, 2.25" I would be happy with. My Eibachs only lowered the Z 1" on all fours lol

BTW, the starters are different…

good to know man, thank you

ive heard nothing but good things about ground controls!!

That’s a fantastic example of a car that was treated good. Good job.

The starters arent the… DAMN YOU GEORGE!!!

GL on getting it up and running!. Maybe this time you can go on a meet with us in stead of cutting off old lady’s with elvis

I am the 240 encyclopedia.