NEED a AT&T cell phone

-as stated I am in NEED of a AT&T cell phone. Anyone with a decent one, hit me up.
Email me at: hwh22hx@aol.com THANKS!!!

does it matter what kind?i have an old nokia non picture phone.also have a sony ericsson 616 but something is wrong with it.i think the battery isnt holding a charge

well… if i wouldnt have destroyed 4 T721’s in a 3 month period, i coudl have probably helpd ya… damn motorolas… i still have the one… .it went through the washer… i think its dried out by now… lol, you’re welcome to it… last time i turned it on, half the keys worked…
haha… sorry i can’t help ya

^ thanks anyway, Sonofabish…I am the same way with mine.

traydogg6969-- no it doesn’t really matter what kind as long as it works…I might be interested in the Sony though; I think I have a battery for it.
I PM’D YOU!

Still in need of a phone!

i have a nokia model 3595…it’s used but it works good.make me an offer
talon1990tsi@aol.com

at&t huh? go get a new phone…you will get any cingular for the qualified upgrade price…benefits to that?? New phone/New SIM card/New Plan…Cons…New contract(doesnt matter if u don’t care about a contract). If your looking for a cheap phone just get one of the candybar style phones. I sell cell phones at my job so if anyone says you can’t get a new one it doesnt matter…you could have signed ur at&t contract dec 31st 05 it doesnt matter as long as you are still a at&t customer and have an at&t phone u qualify for an upgrade to cingular…anyone else tells you different stomp their nuts :spank: