Need a Digi-Camera

I want something small, around $100 and at least 3mp. The optical zoom is important but I know when you get a small camera, you don’t have much to work with so I will say between 3x and 4x. If you know of any or have any recommendations, please post. Thanks.

Um, why spend so little when for like 50 bucks more you can get a 5.0+megapixel with 640x480 movie with sound. I have an Olympus, love it. Fits in a front jean pocket easily. It’s water resistant, has 8 megapixels, the good movie mode with sound, comes with a lithium battery and charger. It was 209 or something, but they had a bunch of 6-7 megapixel ones with the same movie mode for around 150ish.

New or used i have a kodak 4 mp one with movie i would sell since i got my new s5

I bought a refurbished fuji camera for my mom for christmas.

Its more than she needs, it was like 49 bucks, its over 5mp with optical zoom.

brand new samsung s85 (bought it 2 days ago) $150, 8.2mp , movies w/ sound etc. Nice camera

u can get a 7.1mp generic brand digi with 3x optical at toys r us for under a hundred im pretty sure

Kodak M753 possibly or Canon PowerShot A460

I’m playing with a Kodak EasyShare V803 I bought off the board a few weeks ago and it is working just fine for point and shoot work. 8.0MP, video + sound, it does what I need right now.

I like the Kodak, good choice, Micah.