Need a good paint shop, seats redone and powder coating

There would probably be more replies in the gen auto, but I’ll start here… I just got another bike, its a 1980 Harley Sportster. Has new fenders and tank on it, which are only primer right now, and the seat is kind of eh.

I’d like some recomendations for shops who can do good paint work, looking for a matte finish with some slight airbrush work, and the seat to be redone in leather, possibly a second seat as well for my Buell.

Also will be looking to have some pieces powder coated.

Here is what it’s starting out as
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19723[/ATTACH]

For paint, Don Lorrens at Blasdell Customs, 716-400-9678, for seats, Moser’s on Hinman near Elmwood.

Please let this end up as a hard tail.

Sammy’s on Niagara street (paint), Hot Shots powder coating in Hamburg (powder and ceramic)

I can vouch for site sponsor Detective Coatings. Justin does great work!

My uncle in lockport does great work has over 25 years expriance on interiors, seats and such does a lot of custom stuff:
Auto FX
7260 Kinne Road
Lockport
NY 14094
Phone numbers
(716) 622-0459
Email Address
afxinterior@msn.com

If you want to go independent there is a member on here(cant remember his sn) that does body work on the side. He does great work at a much cheaper rate than local shops while still using quality materials. His last name is heist. Im sure there are members on here that have used his services and can back up my claim.