Need a knowledgeable Mechanic (SR20DET)

Well it looks like the last post here was about a year ago but I figured i might as well ask. I’m looking for a good/knowledgeable mechanic/shop to look over a 1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R with the JDM SR20DET engine in it. I bought the car a few days ago from down in Tennessee and just wanted to have it looked over. I’m new to boost so I figured I’d have it double checked by someone a little more knowledgeable than I…also I’d like to put the power steering back in (previous owner removed it bcuz he preferred it without) and few other minor things. I’m really looking for a good shop that has experience with these cars/engines to take it to if I ever have problems and stuff bcuz I dont wana just take it to any 'ol shop and have them mess something up…I know of a good place out in Carlisle but thats a little bit to far of a drive lol

IF YOU COULD PLEASE EMAIL ME AT "itz_mattu@yahoo.com" becuz I doubt i’ll check this forum to often being that theres few posts on it as it is…

I swapped a DET into my B13 SE-R and drove it for 8 years. There really isn’t anything special about them which makes it difficult to work on compared to any other turbocharged car.