Need a lawyer..

I recently got charged with petit larceny and underage possesion of alcohol(2nd time). Both hearings coming up soon.

I was with a friend when he was shoplifting and we both got charged.

I leave the store with anything or helped opening anything. You guys have any advice? Thanks.

LAW-MAN

My advice is to proof-read before you post and check your grammar/spelling.

I recently got charged with petit larceny and underage possesion of alcohol(2nd time). Both hearings coming up soon.

I was with a friend when he was shoplifting and we both got charged.

I leave the store with anything or helped opening anything. You guys have any advice? Thanks.

Yah, stop hanging out with losers and you won’t find yourself in trouble.

Thats already on the checklist lol.

WOW! There has been a lot of stupid posts asking for legal help on an AUTOMOTIVE forum, but this one takes the cake. I would wish you luck, but frankly I don’t give a shit.

I hate thieves…

Off-topic means off topic…I would assume

if your under 18, the judge will probably give you community service or something. If your 18,19,20, why would you ruin your life by being a dumbass?

Employers do look at this when you apply for a job. Good luck.

simple case. Any lawyer should be able to handle this.

I dk if anyone read, but I DIDN’t steal anything. I’m looking for a good cheap lawyer.

this is more of an online community then any other forum i have ever been on, :grouphug:

Phoenix, where do you live?

Good, cheap, lawyer. :lol:

good luck.

plead guilty

my advice… don’t ask NYSPEED this type of stuff

(mike… lol)

lol …

I live in West Seneca, it happened at mckinely mall

u didnt steal anything… but ur buddy did and you were with him. you could of choosen to walk away from him… ur own damn fault

do you have a car?

what did he steal?