Need: A new autobody guy

Well, over the course of the last year I kinda broke off ties with my previous autobody guy.

His prices were fair, and the work was a value for the price I paid.

As it stands I have 2 large jobs I need done. Both involving but not limited to: Rust, dents, dings, and just typical paint work.

1. I just picked up a 2004 Dodge sprinter that needs to be gone over 100%. There is surface rust all over the vehicle, as these trucks are shitholes like that. There are a few soft rot spots that I’d like taken care of as well. I’m also looking to have the underbody and lower portion of the truck sprayed with undercoating.

I am not looking for finish work on this truck, it’s a work truck. IE: I don’t give a shit about orange peal, it just needs to look presentable. White in color.

1. I have a 2001 Jetta that need some rust and body damage taken care of. The wheel arches of the front and rear driver side fenders are scuffed up down to bare metal. I need this taken care of properly with a matching teal paint job (Misting, I do not want this thing looking spotty). I also need the hood repainted.

If you seem interested in work like this, get in contact with me. I would like to set up a time for you to give me a quote and we will go from there. If the work is good, you can bet I will be coming back for more work later. On average I send about 5 cars that need body work a year plus references to friends.

-Alex

zeon? he went to wyotech for this stuff and opened up shop on transit in lockport. from what ive seen being over there his recent stuff looks pretty good.

i also use dougs unique auto in lockport, doug is a cool guy, ive only had a few panels here and there done though not a whole car but they come out pretty good.

anybody know a good performance auto body shop in buffalo

I’ve been over this multiple times over the years. Either go to Aero collision on ransom or Kenmore collision on Elmwood. Work from both places is insanely good!

Ill second Zeon’s

Third for Zeons. Andy does excellent work.

Andy Zeon