need a phone number

does anyone have the number for R.E.V.S cycle shop?

white pages?

x2

since you’re on the interweb, look it up at yellowpages.com

i tried looking it up and couldn’t find it. I’m going on a hunch that if i call them they aren’t gonna know anything about my wheels.

you still didn’t get them back?

that blows

x2, that mofo needs delt with, delt with real quick…

nope. I’m guessing they were sold way before and i got the run around. I’m covering all my bases and getting my case ready. the last place they were alleged to be at was REVS cycle shop.

i got all the forms laid out, i got like 5 agencies in Wash co. i have to call, i got price quotes from 3 dealers of the monte SS wheels in used condition. I don’t even care about the wheels now, its about the principle.

that’s such total bullshit that it’s up to you to figure out wehre your wheels are.

i wouldn’t put up with that…i thought you sent them to a ‘company’ to get polished or whatever the fuck.

if so, file a grievence with teh BBB and then take their ass to court.

i can ask around for legal advice if you need…

fuck people that fuck with your shit.

its is and i was so understanding when he said he needed more time because his dog needed a 5,000 dollar surgery and when he said they weren’t turning out they way he wanted and needed more time. You don’t just sell other peoples property and you don’t give it to someone else to work on,beyond your reach, without permission. I have a feeling if there is a REVS cycle shop they aren’t gonna be too happy about being brought into this.

what a bad business man!!! find ones high priced and already chromed. make him pay large also does he have papers saying he has a business?

http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com/cgi-bin/Web_store/web_store.cgi
87 montecarlo wheels 14581D

Chevrolet

Monte Carlo [1986-1988]
15x7 in., 5 lug, 4.75" bolt pattern. 5 spokes.

$ 130.00

+135.00 per wheel chrome !!!

I hate to break it to you, but if he didnt give the guy “chrome” wheels, he won’t be obligated to replace them with chrome wheels… and if his insurance has to pay for it, i garuntee you get a crap set out of the junkyard. thats the way insurance works

i’m pretty sure he was joking. and insurance won’t give me a crap set cause i have pics of the condition and i have estimates from 3 monte parts dealers stating the value of wheels in that condition.

go for it Cutty. If the guy has made no attempts to get you your shit back and just keeps fucking you, give it to him hard.

gotcha