need a tuning laptop ASAP

does anybody have a windows laptop with a serial connection I can borrow tommorow for a few hours, ill pay $$ if need be and ill come get it and drop it off 7163163676

i have one you can buy if you want. i got it for $100 and ill sell it for that, it needs a new version of windows though…i deleted the old one and couldnt get a new disk on it cause the one i had was a hacked copy.

its not my car so I’m not gonna buy one, just need it for an afternoon, ill put xp on it if I need to or if it has dos and the floppy I can do that

i dont know whats wrong with it to be honest, actually a friend of mine was taking care of it for me. if you want you can come pick it up right now if you want to see if you can use it. it doenst have a floppy though. its an old dell laptop with a cdrom. if you want to mess with it thats cool. i dont think XP is a good bet. i just wanted like 98 or 2000 on it.

I have a compaq armada 1700 that i’d part with for $75.

Battery only lasts like 20 mins but I just upgraded the ram to 128mb and installed XP.

I will not buy one, I just need to borrow it… for like 3 hours

if you can get mine to work you can borrow it, and ill be very happy it works when i get it back lol. if you want it i need you to get it before 5pm cause i have to leave for work at 5

every student can go to ubmicro and get a free copy of windows. you only get one, but you get it nonetheless

i need one again ASAP… just need it for 2-3 hours… 10 bux for whoever lets me borrow it!!!

you can borrow mine, if you’d like.

I have an armada 4121t with a standard 9-pin serial you can borrow for the day if you want, both batterys hold about an hour charge ready to go.