Need advice/question on evo alignment

lol. that’s BS.

Just tell them what specs you want. Especially the toe… that’s the money one for a street car, because that’s what will kill your tires.

However, they may not be able to do a lot with any other adjustments on your car, unless you have camber plates… or bolts (yuck).

I have heard good things about suburban auto from carnut. That’s where i am going. (my car wouldn’t fit on the lift at fox…)

Speaking of fox tire, i will never go back there ever again. I took my car there saturday morning, they said “we’re not sure it will fit onto our machine”. Fine, I said, let’s give it a try, just take it slow. So the guy jumps in my car to pull it in, but instead of pulling in, he leaves the parking lot, and HAMMERS on it down the street, misses third and just grinds the fuck out of it as he’s flying down the street, makes a right turn and he’s gone for 5 minutes. Then he comes flying up from the other direction, almost goes over a curb coming in then stalls it like 5 times trying to pull it up to the alignment lift… Which it doesn’t fit on. I ask him why he took my car down the block, and he said that they road test all the cars before aligning them… I was pissed, took my keys and left.