Need Body Kit painted

i don’t want anything amazing, i’ve been driving for over a year now with the kit not painted and i don’t realy care to paint it. So im just looking for a basic paint job to match the cars original color on the kit. Looking for something locally in Hamilton region.

Here is the pic of what i need painted, its a complete kit that needs paint and primer in a few places as well
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/00Fish/IMG_0004.jpg

let me know if anyone can do this or if u know anyone. If u can pm me prices that would be great, if prices are to much i probably won’t paint it cause i rather put money into an SR investment

dude if u want a cheap job - pick up some tremclad gloss spray paint and paint it … comes pretty damn close to the oem black.

i dont suggest doing that, your car doesnt look like a shit box, spend 400 bucks and get a shop to do it, just tell them not to blend, if your car hasnt faded alot, it should be close like you say. good luck man, clean car PLOY UROTHANE = ballin

go to Fair deal. They painted my coupe black for 600 and did some body work. But there located in Belfield and 427 in rexdale.

DEFINATELY AVOID THEM – DONT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THAT PLACE !!!

my friend took her car to get painted there … YA its cheap and all but … little over 4 months sice the paint job … the paint starts to flake off.

DONT TAKE YOUR CAR THERE !!!

lol thanks for the warning, i have one guy i have to call about paint, but the more places i look into the better, cause i do have time to shop around