NEED BOOST controller ASAP - like tonight

Just got a call from a friend on his way back from Connecticut, where he was getting his Audi 1.8 tuned. Bigger snail/injectors/etc…his boost controller is failing for whatever reason and hes looking for a new one tonight.

Post up what you have and a fair price- im sure someone has a Halman or any other under the hood m.b.c. laying around they want to get rid of:thumb

I have a freshly rebuilt TurboXS High Perf. MBC… $30 and it’s his. It’s at my shop in EG, wont be able to grab it until late tonight.

Internal WG car? Just run a vaccum line from the outlet side of the turbo to the actuator, with a controlled leak in it somewhere (Home Depot is your friend)

thx Jim - ill let you know, price is perfect - he’s just antsy to get some boost and he needs something soon. If we can.t find one Ill be seeing you later most likely

could do all that, but after staying up all night last night with the turbo install and then all morning with injectors…you get the idea - not trying to fab. anything tonight, just a quick buy - thanks for all the quick responses though

i has ur fix

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/deadbeatrec/TheFloridaAquariumMHeyLadyGetYourBi.jpg

LMFAO!!!

:haha:ahh

he’s running off w/g pressure right now, which is 11psi he told me.

edit: yes its internal.

:thumb if we find a b/c im going to talk him into driving to rotterdam for some juice :ninja:

haha. i think he should get used to the car on pump first before he goes out tryin that stuff LOL!

let me know if you need that thing and I’ll grab it in the morning and toss it in my car. I also have an additional brand new rebuild kit for it that i’ll toss in

yea do that. i’ll talk to him in class tommorrow and see whats the deal.

tomorrow is the day to grab it if he needs it, i think im gonna be out of state for thursday and friday

i got one its brand new ,

shut your face!

if i wanted lip from you id scrape it off my zipper;)

hahahha i havent heard that in a while!

Messing around on the northway last night - that thing sounds sickk…

Just off wastegate (11psi) it hauls, and I thought it was loud before (4th gear redline :wow loud)

Cant wait till hes hitting target boost - hopefully tonight !

my buddy wants it, i sent you a pm jim.

i feel bad for anyone with a 1.8t that is associated with pete. destined to fail.