Manual boost controller& SS turbo lines

Who sells a good manual boost controller ? i guess by good i mean one that does not change on its own…ect i think turbo XS makes a good one ?

i wonder what is a good PSI to go up to with T28 turbo,large fmic, intake,exhaust, sr20 engine, aftermarket manifold.

last summer i was at stock boost but now adding a fmic, i think i can up the boost a bit to still a safe level maybe 10 PSI – 14 PSI ?? any advice here please?

also want to get some stainless steel turbo lines so whoever sells these too could let me know!

thank you

i ran 16psi all year no issues

btw lucas dont get the lines unless u really need them, they dont make hp

what size injectors? 550?

injectors- maf- coils- ecu all stock yea im dumb lol

i do have bigger injectors and a nismo fpr, as for the size of injector…i think 580cc, but not sure! my injectors also have a spacer on them…never sure what this was for! got the SR with a few mods off the clip…

its sard injectors they use the spacer

& peter, yea i know they dont make HP but the most annoying part of the turbo gasket redo and taking all that off is those pre bent lines…and since im going to have to do that again…i figure ss lines will be easier to put back in…as well maybe keep the oil a bit cooler…sick of those pre bent turbo lines…

any more info on these? maybe i can finally figure out ive got…

crappy cell phone pic…

haha, i can’t belive you were okay with 16psi on stock everything peter.

or these are them

plus i have a 2871r .86 lol

i blew my headgasket the last track day, its all good

so i dont wanna blow my head gasket.

its fun

then u upgrade and run 20psi

I was going to say, Pants you blew your shit up ha.

im going for 18psi on a safc II :slight_smile: Now im fucking crazy.

I have a turbosmart manual controler. running 16psi on gt28. no probs

I have the stock T28 from the S14 Sr, ran 10psi all last year, upping to 13-14 this season. Have a Large FMIC, 3inch turbo back exhaust, Walbro 255lph and Aem Cone filter off compressor housing. Stock ECU, injectors, FPR.

turbo smart is good i ran one for a month never moved at all, i did just upgrade to a HUGE FMIC so my stock psi were at 9 instead of 7, with the MBC i uped it to 10-10.5 psi on fully stock s13 sr. due to the FMIC my boost creaped up to 12 then settled back down to 10. hoping to do a s15 dual BB t28 turbo upgrade with Tomei headers and tomei 550cc injectors

I wouldnt go more then 10.

ive heard 10 ive heard 12 and some 15, personnaly i wouldnt go more then 10 either but depends if the engine can take it, i know someone that has run 17 for 2 years now nothing wrong, ( I told him he was stupid)

Those turbo lines make attaching things eaaasy! sometimes it can be a bitch threading those bolts into the block threw the hardline…