need dent pulled

mike… silvia s13 told me that Auto Details might be able to help remove the huge dent in my door caused by a crazy wheel chair lady that slammed into the side of it. He told me that one of you guys works there and might…might be able to help me out, i am planing to show my car in the dtp edmonton next month… But i need this dent out for sure so if u guys know of any other places that are good and cheap cause i got other stuff to buy right away so i need dent help!!!

Some fuckin wheel chair lady hit your car! hahahahaha Fuck dude i would have beat that stupid bitch senseless. How the fuck does a wheel chair travelling @ 5kph tops fuckin run in to the side of a car. Fuck symapthy for the crippled i would have helped Darwinism along and done us all a favour :axe:

ya what ever man i was thinking of it but shes got enough problems i heard

mmm i don’t work there but have done some bodywork lately…with ur dent like how big of a dent a loonie or 1/2 door size? loonie can be vacum puled anything bigger is hard to judge … :anal
sometimes its easier just to find a door in good shape with same paint. or send down the area, weld a nail to it and use something to pull on it haha till its out, than slim layer of bondo to even it out, sand and repaint.