Need front and rear bumper painted black Audi

With my Audi getting back on the road … Finally … I am in search of someone to paint my front and rear bumper on it with minor sanding … It just needs black and clear there’s no flake in the paint not looking to break a arm and a leg on this if u know someone or whatever u need my vin to match up the correct black let me know want it done by this week thanks

If I wasn’t about to leave for NYC/NJ from tomorrow AM to sunday I’d offer to do it, but sounds like you’re in a hurry

Do you have a price in mind? Are you supplying the materials?

I could possibly supply materials I could stop at auto finishers and see what they can do for me … ?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I usually get it done by a guy in east aurora but he no longer paints and he charged me 100$ he supplied materials sanded it real quick black than clear, this was for just the front bunper 100$ I gave him my vin number he went to auto finishers ad grabbed the paint for the gun

you’re probably looking at about $200 in materials minimum just to scuff and shoot two bumpers. A pint of paint is probably going to be about $50, plus reducer, plus clear and activator. If you wait until next week I could do it for like $350 if I have to get materials.

ya im def. not interested for $100 a bumper. Good luck

thats not a bad price at all. $100 for a bumper? was he using Rustoleum?

ya wtf 100 dollars

$100 a bumper is real cheap.

It was a friend of a friend he did it outa his garage it was very quality

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I think u guys don’t understand how small the b6 ultrasport bumpers are lol … Not very big the pieces I want/need painted

^^doesnt matter. 100 bucks is really cheap. call zeon’s in lockport but last i knew he charged a couple hundred per bumper for a sand and shoot.

For my
Cousin that recently just passed away had his whole bumper, front valance , rear valance side skirts done for 500$ sanded colored matched everything , the max I want to spend is 250-Max 300 for someone I don’t know

^^250-300? goodluck. if you do get it done for that the quality will probably suck.

paintwork, especially anything of decent quality, is not cheap.

Most painters aren’t going to get a gun dirty for $200…

+1

I recommend everyone to Andy, he does great work at an affordable price unless you’re poor then it may be expensive. He did both my Integra bumpers a couple years ago, fixed my lip and rear kick panel AND matched it pretty much dead on without the car there at a very good price.

Dont call him til next week :snky: