Need Gift ideas ver. Mother's Day, but not for my mom...

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:14,topic:29141"”]

call a local restaurant (in her area) and order her breakfast, have it delivered to her house,call 1-800-flowers and order her favorite flowers (if you know them)
and call her to tell her Happy Mother’s Day…

By the way…there’s nothing wrong with dating a lady with a baby,I had a son before my husband and I started dating…it kind of makes a women love you more for loving her and her child!

[/quote]

That sounds awesome, but the problem is - I don’t know how early she will be awake - I don’t know what she eats really - nor do I know her type of flowers.

Do you even know her name?

[quote=“dawn,post:16,topic:29141"”]

DON’T DATE A MOM.

UNLESS SHE’S RIDICULOUSLY HOT AND ISN’T TRYING TO GET WITH YOU FOR THE MONEY.

get her a dildo.

/thread.

[/quote]

1. She’s pretty fooking hot.

2. She makes more money than I do.

3. Dildo bad.

[quote=“dawn,post:22,topic:29141"”]

[/quote]

Don’t be jealous. :smiley:

Sorry Howie, someone had to say it.

[quote=“dawn,post:22,topic:29141"”]

[/quote]

Yea, it’s the lvl 50 dwarf Guinivere on WoW server Tormented Heart :slight_smile:

You need to tell the back story if you don’t want to sound like a loser. A mom from another state. Who’s the bitch? How do you know her?

Then I’ll give you a serious post.

Wedding.

We sparked pretty instantly. Phone go pretty well for the past week.

She’s got a good head on her shoulders. I’m not taking this completely seriously, but if it works out, hey…

If that’s the circumstances I don’t think you can do any of the things mentioned here without going too far over the top. Seriously.

An assortment of flowers is the only safe thing really.

“why does new daddy have a head so big mommy?”

^lol.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:28,topic:29141"”]

If that’s the circumstances I don’t think you can do any of the things mentioned here without going too far over the top. Seriously.

An assortment of flowers is the only safe thing really.

[/quote]

I was thinking - manicure

flowers are nice, but they die.

A long distance chick with a kid that you don’t know very well?
http://www.frozencpu.com/images/products/small/bad-362.jpg

It’s cool that she’s got a kid. If she was local you could spend time with both of them. Then once in a while you could get a babysitter so you two can get to know each other. I’m not talking humping, I’m talking about the privacy to build a relationship.

But put distance and a child together, and you will not be able to build a strong relationship with THEM.

Granted I don’t know your situation, so that is my advice only based on what you have posted. I’m sure there is more to the story, and it’s none of my business. Don’t let infatuation cloud your judgement. Just sayin.

If you still want to go forward with it, you may not want to opt for something that suggests that her child is a burden to escape from like a trip to a spa. How about a 3 tickets to something for when you can get there?

[quote=“Daddie,post:31,topic:29141"”]

I was thinking - manicure

flowers are nice, but they die.

[/quote]

All things die dude.

A manicure would be decent sure. Try that.

yeah…I dunno about all this mang…talking to her for a week is not a giftable situation.

Give her a ring…say happy moms day and send her an ecard.

Or just post one of those animated gifs that sparkle and say “Happy Mothers Day!” in her myspace comments.

lol.

or that too :tup:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:32,topic:29141"”]

A long distance chick with a kid that you don’t know very well?

It’s cool that she’s got a kid. If she was local you could spend time with both of them. Then once in a while you could get a babysitter so you two can get to know each other. I’m not talking humping, I’m talking about the privacy to build a relationship.

But put distance and a child together, and you will not be able to build a strong relationship with THEM.

Granted I don’t know your situation, so that is my advice only based on what you have posted. I’m sure there is more to the story, and it’s none of my business. Don’t let infatuation cloud your judgement. Just sayin.

If you still want to go forward with it, you may not want to opt for something that suggests that her child is a burden to escape from like a trip to a spa. How about a 3 tickets to something for when you can get there?

[/quote]

Work, I hear everyone, believe me.

And I’m not like, really dating her, I am actually dating a chica around the area, but we’ve been like, dating for a while and I don’t even feel the same connection as I do with this chick.

[quote=“sureshot!,post:35,topic:29141"”]

Or just post one of those animated gifs that sparkle and say “Happy Mothers Day!” in her myspace comments.

lol.

[/quote]

lol

So you’re sort of dating a chick from around the area, and you’re thinking about a girl in another state?

Booooo.

Don’t be a heartbreaker.

[quote=“dawn,post:39,topic:29141"”]

So you’re sort of dating a chick from around the area, and you’re thinking about a girl in another state?

Booooo.

Don’t be a heartbreaker.

[/quote]

No, I’m not going out with, not boyfriend girlfriend.

Just hanging out, more than we normally would.

What’s up pot? I’m kettle :stuck_out_tongue: