Need help asap!!!

I was just checking on everything for my test tomorrow and found out that the licensed operator that is supposed to be following me tomorrow cant b/c he is under 21 and the dmv site says the follower must be over 21. Will anyone be available between say 12:00 and 1:30 tomorrow afternoon??? I would GREATLY appreciate it as I really dont feel like waiting another month now.

Kenny

Kenny I think I could make it if you don’t find anybody else. Give me a call circa de 1pm and see what’s up.

i think i’ll be ok… kyra’s mom said she would take a long lunch and follow me.
Thanks anyways

My schedule just cleared up, so if you need me I am not doing anything. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks anyways guys, but my mother-in-law was able to go with me. Holy hell was that street wide as hell… lol. Although it was a good thing because the one thing I was afraid of ended up happening. Mid figure 8, the bike bogged down (which was odd b/c I had purposely increased the idle to 3k so I wouldnt even have to touch the throttle). Anyways, so it almost stalled out so I had to hit the throttle quick and it ended up going a little wide, but stayed within the curb. The guy was really nice surprisingly. He said that I did an excellent job and that my second figure 8 was perfect so he let the first slide. Now I just have to remember to get to dmv within 90 days so I dont have to take the damn thing over again… lol.