Need some help...

Hey guys. I am trying to schedule my road test for this week but I have nobody with a liscence to follow me there in a car. I was wondering if any of you guys would be willing to come up and help me out this week? Lunch will be on me. I am shooting for weds.

They can’t just follow you, they have to be IN the car with you.

Pretty sure he’s talking about his Motorcycle license.

That would make alot more sense. ;D

Motorcycle haha. Should have specified I guess. Even though it is in the Moto section… :idiots

Well… I’m THAT idiot who clicked on it and didn’t look where it was located. ;D

It happens, I can let it slide

If it is anywhere near the intersection of albany-shaker road and route 7 and I can get there and back within an hour I could most likely help you as long as its rather near noon-1ish. Course that cant be to much help with all the restrictions on it but hey maybe it will be what ya need.

I live right on route 7, about 7 mins away from albany-shaker.
where are you going to take it, schenectady dmv?
I could ride my bike down there with ya, as long as it’s not before 1100, I come from work around 0430 (that’s at night).

Wouldn’t 0430 technically be morning? Not night? :tong

But either way, military time… interesting. It makes me worried I know military time. :confused

it’s right in between, just before the sky starts getting lighter.
to me it’s night cuz that’s when I got sleep ;D

But either way, military time… interesting. It makes me worried I know military time. :confused

military time and metrics all the way haha

i think you need someone with a drivers and motorcycle lic. to follow you

and a car. i’m pretty sure the dmv person not going to ride bitch… :crackup

Yea the person that helps me has to have their car so the licensor can ride with them. I am taking it in Glens Falls. It is kind of a drive for most of you this I know, no big deal if you can’t make it.