DMV = fucktards

Went to Troy today for my Motorcycle road test. After waiting around for 20 minutes and nobody around, I called up the Troy DMV office.

I explained to the guy that I have been waiting, and it’s well past my scheduled time, and still nobody has shown up yet. The guy snottily replies “The instructor must be out with someone, all you can do is wait. It takes time.” OK I figure, no problem.

Another 20 minutes go by. It’s now 1140 and NOONE has even been around. I am starting to get pissed, so I call the guy up and he gives me the “just wait” bullshit again. I insisted to speak to a manager, so he transferred me to some number that deals with the road tests or whatever. Some nonsense.

The guy immediately goes “OH, theres no road tests being conducted in Troy today. Can I have your license ID #?”

So I give him my info. He explains to me that I was never scheduled for today and that Troy doesn’t give road tests on Wednesday, and the only thing I can do is wait around for another 2 fucking months while I schedule another test.

So here’s a big FUCK YOU to the idiots at DMV who do not even have the common sense to schedule something correctly… like a ROAD TEST, for instance. I did my scheduling over the phone, and wrote down the date and time properly. Called again last week to confirm, and they tell me that there is now no record of me being scheduled? :facepalm

o shit. I’d stop in there in person and raise hell.

I was SO pissed. Still am. I’m afraid all that will do however is get me arrested…:banghead

So now what can I do? NOTHING. The earliest DMV test is August 18th, and the MSF course is booked thru early August. :facepalm

he did sully… he said it in the first paragraph

hey chris, did ur dad get that ZR-1 yet?

:shifty

Hello, I work for the DMV! What did you expect where all a bunch of retards!

awesome :rollseyes

:facepalm

notice the intentional use of where instead of we’re (actually it was not intentional at all) so it made the point that much stronger. But I work in the DMV warehouse, we just answer phones, receive orders and fill said orders for forms and such, I have nothing to do with your troubles lol.

I’m not saying everyone at DMV is a fucknut, just the ones who fucked me over today. That’s all. :slight_smile:

Remember that bit in Family Guy where Peter mentions that a black man invented the DMV to get back at the white man? That comes to mind, but I cant post a youtube link, but you know.

No I know, but seriously we make fun of the idiots we talk with on the phone (the ones who actually deal with customers) all the time. There sure are some bright bulbs behind some of those phones and counters thats for sure.

Did you try schedualing it online at all? I did mine online for Albany. Took the test no more them 3 weeks later. Plus the intructor was made laid back.

Yeah, earliest one is mid-August. :ahh

dmv in troy is useless!! they have no idea what there doing. sorry to hear they boned u chrisssss. hope u get in sooner.

Coby DMV is retards too! This should be a “What DMVs to avoid at all costs” sticky. I had to argue with the woman who clearly couldnt add, about how old my car was. She wanted me to pay whatever it is DMV says the car is worth, being less than 8 years old. At the time the car was 8 and soon to be 9 years old. It was great, I got the office manager or whatever, and ended up winning! Tax on $500 is a lot less than on $4000.

saratoga tends to be chill and have nice people working there. Thats what I’ve noticed at least.

Try Schoharie. I remember some people taking car road tests there because it was easier to do and easier to get an appointment.

And speaking of Family Guy…

Call up the MSF place and have them put you on the list for if people back out on the class, thats what i did and i only had to wait a week.