lvd tonite 8/27

is anybody goin tonite? i need to get out of the house and get shit off my mind

son of a bitch, i was just adjusting my clutch to get it right so i could go to the track tonight but as soon as i just got it perfect something fucked up and i dont know what the problem is, the lever isnt like snapping back after i push the clutch in, i was so pissed, i have my stock tires on the front and everything

were u live ill come over and take a look if u lemme ride downto the valley that is;D

if i let you ride down to the valley? what?

im going once i head out of this hell hole.

it was a joke lol ur clutch pedal wont come back up? u loose a spring somewhere?

i dont see any springs, it just made a noise like it did when i broke a clutch cable but its not broken, just not coming all the way back up

u got a hydrolic or cable driven pedal/clutch? if hydrolic check the fluid and pump it up maybe?

its cable :idiots

gay idk then

ughhhhhh i wanna go! :sad

ya prolly wont be goin went and looked at the gas situation :headbang and i only have 10 bucks

just pull it up with ur foot after u shift aint that hard u wont be bangin gears that hard lol…or dont use the clutch at all

i’ll be there saturday :nod

i was just out playing with it, i have like 2" of pedal but its shifting fine, its got a little slip inbetween gears but thats it, im not too worried about it, anyone ever have this problem?

travis did the last time he ran itll be fine

i just found something depressing though…a 10$ bill in my wallett :frowning:

lol that sux u aint runnin then

runnin 2night. 3rd time this season.

i better not have to put this POS in a shop cause im fucking broke, i need to figure out what this is