*need help badly*kyb agx Shock prob.*

after i got my sr setup, my rare kyb agx shocks are not working well.
when im driving on road, my kouki is shaking like crazy back from rare…
however, the front two are as strong as before…i dont know why
today i check and found the car is leaned slightly to the left. and when i adjusted to the 8th(hightest level), i can not even see its getting better!!!
seriously, i can feel the difference between now and before…(its even softer than a shit normal basic car’s setup)
also, when i drive it slowly, it came out with some little grating , im not sure it came from the wheel bearing or my kyb is broken.
is this prob. gonna damage my car?..help me guys…
also, if anyone who have sshocks for 97 s14 please let me know.
best regards.

personally i dont think agx is not strong enough for a stock sr setup…but fuk it…pissed me off i dont wanna anything happening with my kouki baby so i’d rather change to a new suspension.

sell them and get coils

i dont understand whats going on here… by the sounds of it ur struts are blown…
adjusting the dampening isnt gonna help…

thoses kybs suck sorry to say ive put those on cavilers and they have blown on that crap

cavalier, enough said.

everyone I know are still running KYB AGX and don’t have a problem with it, to each their own I guess.

I doubt your problem is with your shock if your car is shaking.

but the sag?? is a problem with his struts or springs

i got this kybs when i bought the car back 2 years ago. and the pre owner said it is been done by the first owner…wtf…perhaps 5years already??i dont know. i dont even dare to to drive it now.

^ You just answered your own question. If that shit has been on the car for that long and has gone through who knows how many owners w/o maintenance, then its time to replace it. Do what Smitty said, and replace that shit with GOOD coilovers. If you cheap out on shit, then what do you expect to happen?

=),
hacknik, u chinese? i saw chinese on ur signature lol.

^lolz