Need help- exhaust for '71 Cutlass

I’ve got a '71 Cutlass that I’m using as a summer daily. It’s a 350 2bbl, all stock. I need to replace the whole exhaust. The only car I put a decent exhaust on was a '91 Jetta GLI, so I’m kinda in the dark when it comes to options for this car. Since I’ll be dailying it, I don’t want anything obnoxious, just basically stock with a little something extra to give it a good sound. Mufflerman’s quote seemed pretty high. I’ve checked with a lot of local parts stores to see if I can at least source the parts, but came up with nothing. I could order online but I need recommendations. I do have a shop willing to install it if thats the case, or I can have someone else do it. Thanks.

The car:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1084/3166227206_5f169b9ac3.jpg?v=0

summit racing is your friend …

tons of companies sell G-body exhaust

Mufflerman is usually the cheapest I found for any exhaust work. They came recommended by someone on here and was pretty happy. Did you see if the high quote was due to the cost of your parts?

get a kit from jegs or summit, that’s where I got mine for my 77cutlass when I needed exhaust. I put cheap knock off flowmasters on and it actually sounded better then the real flowmasters LOL

My buddy has a lift so that’s where I did it. It’s not hard do it yourself it’s fun!

wouldnt that be an A body?
call napa for the pipes and use a universal turbo muffler

On a nice car I would do a full SS system.

Maybe V connection.

Yes sorry A-Body …

Mufflerman wanted 500 for stock, with a choice of a stock or turbo muffler, or over $700 for dual exhaust. They didn’t break it down as to what cost what. I was happy with them when I had work done on my beater Honda, but damn. Thanks for the advice- Summit seems to have a few good options, so I’ll probably go that route.